Hoi friends!

Varista

Cave Dweller
Guildcard
Hoi there!
I'm a much older player. I started playing PSOBB for the first time on Schthack in 2008 under the username "zues12345", then later Varista. I haven't ever gotten the chance to play on an official SEGA server, so I figured this would be a good place to start. I heard that a lot of the old Schthack community moved here as well and I knew plenty of kind people on Schthack in the olden days. So I'm looking forward to connecting to you all again. I'm currently under the username "Zues" for old times sake.

I have one question though... I know I created a normal account, so why is my name color yellow? Are all accounts when they start under a normal type yellow? Thanks for reading guys and gals.

Hoi there!
I'm a much older player. I started playing PSOBB for the first time on Schthack in 2008 under the username "zues12345", then later Varista. I haven't ever gotten the chance to play on an official SEGA server, so I figured this would be a good place to start. I heard that a lot of the old Schthack community moved here as well and I knew plenty of kind people on Schthack in the olden days. So I'm looking forward to connecting to you all again. I'm currently under the username "Zues" for old times sake.

I have one question though... I know I created a normal account, so why is my name color yellow? Are all accounts when they start under a normal type yellow? Thanks for reading guys and gals.
Hios dear! Yes, most if not all of us are Scht refugees and we've never been happier! And yes, there's a luck boost thats randomized daily for different classes. By typing /forecast you will see who gets a luck boost. Quite handy when you've got a special itch for that one dream item you're lusting after! =3
Zues eh? *puts Zues-san on her POUNCE on Sight list!* =3 Oh... and Welcome Home!!

Back