Hitler wants more red boxes (...and Meier too >^w^< !)

So full story I guess since I've now been reminded of this account and have no idea how to get back into it. Account name is my first name and my chinese zodiac creature but spelled backwards. So Dragon Caleb = Belac Nogard. This was one of my many attempts at internet video-ing. These days I stream mostly on twitch to a tiny regular audience of 2-4 depending on the day. On stream people started typing my name Caleb as Crab, hence the current username.

This was all based on my offline gamecube experience (hence the dismay about PDs and tip about splitscreen). I did find the real agito via piping on my Pinkal HUcaseal, and I did find a 70 hit combat since my RAcast was purplenum, but I wanted to convey the dismay of the constant combat drops and useless offline PDs. Wound up coming back to PSO recently and joining here oddly, so full circle. I remember being super proud of this niche video at the time, but as you can see still only like 600 views lul

Oh and I never found a Lavis Cannon (Forest or otherwise).

Edit: Found the fb convo with a friend from when I made it. As far as getting back the channel, it's unlikely since I probably used my now defunct college issued email address.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230729-210313~2.png
    Screenshot_20230729-210313~2.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
So full story I guess since I've now been reminded of this account and have no idea how to get back into it. Account name is my first name and my chinese zodiac creature but spelled backwards. So Dragon Caleb = Belac Nogard. This was one of my many attempts at internet video-ing. These days I stream mostly on twitch to a tiny regular audience of 2-4 depending on the day. On stream people started typing my name Caleb as Crab, hence the current username.

This was all based on my offline gamecube experience (hence the dismay about PDs and tip about splitscreen). I did find the real agito via piping on my Pinkal HUcaseal, and I did find a 70 hit combat since my RAcast was purplenum, but I wanted to convey the dismay of the constant combat drops and useless offline PDs. Wound up coming back to PSO recently and joining here oddly, so full circle. I remember being super proud of this niche video at the time, but as you can see still only like 600 views lul

Oh and I never found a Lavis Cannon (Forest or otherwise).

Edit: Found the fb convo with a friend from when I made it. As far as getting back the channel, it's unlikely since I probably used my now defunct college issued email address.
It's a funny story !
Yep, finding PDs but not being able to use them must be very frustrating.
OK, barely 600 views on You Tube...BUT...you'll become Legend on Ephinea ! >^w^<

Back