Hit the wall some tips would be sweet

Teepo

Guildcard
So to start off i'm a lvl 70 Racast with a v101, sato mag, and okay-ish gear for my level. Idk what it is but leveling is just grinding so slow its not what i remember from my time on the cube. I'm at a loss and could really use some wisdom here .-. It'd be nice to catch up to the ultimate crowd and finally be able to get some games going bc endlessly grinding ttf dragon hurts my soul. Other than the v101 and sato i have a 45 hit gatling, guilty light, and a launcher. Should also add i mainly play solo bc none of my friends like this game :(

The last part of vhard into ult is a grind but its exp week tho so it shouldn't be that bad. Maybe finding someone to run max attack s on ep 4 will help just complete the first room and remake.

one of the things I hate on this server is that it did vanilla for exp, for the most part

Last edited:
So to start off i'm a lvl 70 Racast with a v101, sato mag, and okay-ish gear for my level. Idk what it is but leveling is just grinding so slow its not what i remember from my time on the cube. I'm at a loss and could really use some wisdom here .-. It'd be nice to catch up to the ultimate crowd and finally be able to get some games going bc endlessly grinding ttf dragon hurts my soul. Other than the v101 and sato i have a 45 hit gatling, guilty light, and a launcher. Should also add i mainly play solo bc none of my friends like this game :(

You might want to do more than just the dragon though. This is quite easy doable on one player mode. The last 10 levels before ult are a grind though, which sucks. I know! Keep in mind that if you reach lvl 80 the game is actually just starting ;) .

Last edited:
Back