Hit % On Rares

SE24

Do rares have a higher chance of dropping with hit %, compared to normal items? If so, do we know how much higher?

Also, I think this has been covered before, but do the first areas (F1, C1, M1, R1), have a maximum hit potential of 30% (with the other areas having max potential of 90%)?

Thanks in advance!

Also, I think this has been covered before, but do the first areas (F1, C1, M1, R1), have a maximum hit potential of 30% (with the other areas having max potential of 90%)?

All rares have a max potential of 100%.

Non-rares follow a different table.

Do rares have a higher chance of dropping with hit %, compared to normal items? If so, do we know how much higher?

Thanks in advance!
Chance to drop with hit% is equal; 1% on N~VH, 5% on Ultimate. The distribution of the exact amount of hit it drops is different for nonrares and rare weapons. Rare weapons dropped in any area has the same distribution for hit. Nonrares weapon has different distribution for hit depending on which area it dropped in; generally the "later" areas have better chance for better %s.

For area %s, it gets more complicated.

Back