Hiring a force for a Mission!

Sky's the Limit

FOnewearl
Quest: A Lost Weapon
Client: Sky
Reward 250,000-500,000 meseta

Hiya [Name], I'm Sky, a force, like you. You -are- a force, right? It's been a while since I was out hunting, so I figured I'd go warm up with a simulation in the lab. Unfortunately I lost my favourite weapon while fighting the Barba Ray. I got knocked out before I finished. I left in a hurry and I'm too embarrassed to go back. Please sign up for the simulation and try to retrieve my Double Saber for me. If you can help it, I'd really appreciate if you didn't let anyone know I sent you..

(Hiya! I'm looking for a fellow force with access to ultimate mode to clear government mission 5-5 for me, as the reward is a Double Saber with 50% hit.

For your time and trouble, in exchange for the Double Saber, I can pay maybe 250,000-500,000 Meseta. I only need one, so if you're able to do so, please speak up so no one else wastes their time.

Also, I'd prefer someone who already has done all the missions so I don't feel like I'm troubling you too much. If you want it to be an in character roleplay thing, that would be really fun, but it can just be an out of character transaction, though I'm generally in character all the time anyway. Lol)

If you're going to go through the Government Quests from the start as a Force you're going to have a bitch of a time with 5-4 because it's based on raw DPS and being able to herd people though shortcuts to beat the timer. Forces can do the latter, but not the former, even with piercing Megid and FOnewm's boosted RA tech boosts. A HUcast rush with a RAmarl or HUnewearl to chuck S/D and Z or RAmar with S/D is going to have an easier time than a Force would, even if it's just one HUcast and one HUnewearl (I managed to do this as a HUcast).

A FO with SoF or Bringer's Rifle might be of more use, but I'd still prefer a RAmarl, RAmar, or HUney over them because they can do the DPS that FO can't. A RAmar or RAmarl with Hell or Demon's Needle would be best.

Oh, Mew! You're back. Is that my Double Saber? Thank you so much! Did anyone...? N-nevermind.. Umm.. Please collect your reward from the guild counter. Maybe I'll see you around sometime..

(Mission complete! Thankies Ms. Mew! Offer no longer valid for others.)

Back