Hildetorr dropped a raygun in solo mode?

Poumn

DOOM POOM
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Is this normal? I haven't played in a while, I just got to ult and it feels like the drop rate for solo mode may be altered?

I havent gotten a single rare drop in 5 or so MA:E forest runs in solo mode ULT;

But in VH i get so many i just leave them on the ground.

Thank you!

Alright friend. Thank you for the fast response. Guess I've just got my bad luck socks on

Is this normal? I haven't played in a while, I just got to ult and it feels like the drop rate for solo mode may be altered?

I havent gotten a single rare drop in 5 or so MA:E forest runs in solo mode ULT;

But in VH i get so many i just leave them on the ground.

Thank you!
Go ahead and SCREAM, dear! You're allowed! Mew herself has had Torrs drop.....JACK DIDDLY SQUAT! So, it Happens....Can't expect you to be happy or chipper about it...And would Certainly be MIFFED if it happened, Often! Right? You're DUE a worthy Red Shiny, luv! Stay strong, stay SANE~! <3!

Ive seen over 300 blue torr and ive been hunting it for the last 4 years. Ive been pd’d multiple times and seen 4 hp drop pff of him all for other players and 3 of which when i was a HC. Needless to say im pretty certain ill never find anything because even after un-nerfed anni last year running CCA sky for 10k spiegell i saw 3 HP drop but not for me. I cant seem to fucking find anything in this game yet i keep coming back again and again and its the only game i play lmao. Ive even gottenso desperate ive been running Anguish 10 TE resets to take on the 19k HP Torr. Seen a couple this way but still nothing. I just have terrible luck in general… in another game i was hunting a 1/30000 drop and saw 300k of the spawn and got nothing… thats like 1 in a million odds of not getting it… keep hunting lol

Last edited:
Ive seen over 300 blue torr and ive been hunting it for the last 4 years. Ive been pd’d multiple times and seen 4 hp drop pff of him all for other players and 3 of which when i was a HC. Needless to say im pretty certain ill never find anything because even after un-nerfed anni last year running CCA sky for 10k spiegell i saw 3 HP drop but not for me. I cant seem to fucking find anything in this game yet i keep coming back again and again and its the only game i play lmao. Ive even gottenso desperate ive been running Anguish 10 TE resets to take on the 19k HP Torr. Seen a couple this way but still nothing. I just have terrible luck in general… in another game i was hunting a 1/30000 drop and saw 300k of the spawn and got nothing… thats like 1 in a million odds of not getting it… keep hunting lol
Ever the GRIM faced and scowling warrior~! <3!

Back