Hildebear Heads are my friends

GHOSTS

The monkey is in the basketball!
Guildcard
Hildebreat Heads are my friends. They talk to me whenever I am playing. They tell me whenever I will get a good rare and it always turns out to be true. When I am idling in town we have conversations together. Sometimes they even talk about what is going in the lobby. They may not be attached to a body anymore but they still have a lot to say.

They can also help me get good rares. The Hildebear Head I have in my inventory is the reason why I have two PGFs, get rares from rare enemies when nobody else has gotten one, got a Limiter from a Purplenum Girtablulu, and got an MKB in my first PW4 run.

All of my characters have a Hildebear Head in their inventories so they will never be alone. I have some in my shared bank too, and they can be quite chatty at times.

If you want to see how nice Hildebear Heads are as friends, I can grind one for you in VHard Tyrell's Ego. It will be easy for me and you will have a buddy to keep in your inventory.

My RAmarl cannot find Hildebear Heads, so I went into VHard Tyrell's Ego to find one for her.

The Hildebears were uncooperative at first, but after explaining my situation, some of them surrendered their heads to me. Others refused, preferring to die in loneliness.

I was surprised to find an elder Hildebear: a Hildeblue! I tore though him to gain his head and the wisdom he contains, which sit next to my Hildebear Head in my inventory, giving me consul for various situations.
the leader.png

At the end of the session I gained several new friends and a wise elder. One of them attempted to trick me with a false head, a Photon Drop, but I saw through the ruse.

new friends.png

My RAmarl cannot find Hildebear Heads, so I went into VHard Tyrell's Ego to find one for her.

The Hildebears were uncooperative at first, but after explaining my situation, some of them surrendered their heads to me. Others refused, preferring to die in loneliness.

I was surprised to find an elder Hildebear: a Hildeblue! I tore though him to gain his head and the wisdom he contains, which sit next to my Hildebear Head in my inventory, giving me consul for various situations.
View attachment 3206

At the end of the session I gained several new friends and a wise elder. One of them attempted to trick me with a false head, a Photon Drop, but I saw through the ruse.

View attachment 3207
Thinking of the Hildebear heads made mew think of this song! XD!

Back