Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Lancen

Hi! Just another player from another server. Looking forward to starting fresh here and getting to know ya'll. Usually a FO main but looking forward to the Seasons thing so I can branch out and be a Ranger/Hunter for once. See ya'll sooooooooooooon.

Oh and ofc, any new players that wanna link up lmk. I'm always down to play. Message me on here or on Discord. Same name in the Ephinea Discord. ;)

Hi! Just another player from another server. Looking forward to starting fresh here and getting to know ya'll. Usually a FO main but looking forward to the Seasons thing so I can branch out and be a Ranger/Hunter for once. See ya'll sooooooooooooon.
*Pounces and Examines Haus-san closely! =3* From which server do we have the pleasure of rescuing you from dear? Hope to pounce and play wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

*Pounces and Examines Haus-san closely! =3* From which server do we have the pleasure of rescuing you from dear? Hope to pounce and play wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3
From Ultima! I'm not fully done playing there yet, I love my friends there. Some of them migrated here and kept saying good things about the server but I had to come check it out myself. Thank you for the warm welcome!

From Ultima! I'm not fully done playing there yet, I love my friends there. Some of them migrated here and kept saying good things about the server but I had to come check it out myself. Thank you for the warm welcome!
*WINCES at mention of ....Ew...'Ultima'...* Happy to Has you! Oh, by the way... your Epic Signature reminds mew of the Dead Fantasy series on youtube! <3

Back