Hi.

Starklife

i bought pso when it came out for dreamcast, spent countless hours playing it and ba6nofo.

Joined ephinea awhile back, but playing hardcore, self found (no trading) and being a bit of an anti-social introvert I haven't really talked to anyone.

Until now.

Really grateful for the server and the community giving me the chance to relive all the joys of my youth, and even adding things that make it even better (hardcore mode)

I'm having a blast, finally started struggling my way through a little bit of ultimate, my HUcast "Daedalus" just hit level 102.

Tried fighting the syl dragon, thinking that if I avoided his frost breath I probably wouldn't get frozen, but as he was stomping towards me his foot clipped me and I guess even getting touched by his foot is cold damage cause it frozen me and then he stomped me again and I lost virtually my entire health bar except 70hp.

So I logged off and have decided that I probably won't try that again anytime soon lol.

Anyhow now that I've hit ultimate I thought maybe finding someone to play with might be a good idea.

I live in California, so pacific time zone.

i bought pso when it came out for dreamcast, spent countless hours playing it and ba6nofo.

Joined ephinea awhile back, but playing hardcore, self found (no trading) and being a bit of an anti-social introvert I haven't really talked to anyone.

Until now.

Really grateful for the server and the community giving me the chance to relive all the joys of my youth, and even adding things that make it even better (hardcore mode)

I'm having a blast, finally started struggling my way through a little bit of ultimate, my HUcast "Daedalus" just hit level 102.

Tried fighting the syl dragon, thinking that if I avoided his frost breath I probably wouldn't get frozen, but as he was stomping towards me his foot clipped me and I guess even getting touched by his foot is cold damage cause it frozen me and then he stomped me again and I lost virtually my entire health bar except 70hp.

So I logged off and have decided that I probably won't try that again anytime soon lol.

Anyhow now that I've hit ultimate I thought maybe finding someone to play with might be a good idea.

I live in California, so pacific time zone.
*Blinks at Stark-san curiously* 102 for an HCer is a pretty strong statement alone dear! Are you still Squishy for ULT? Nope, but crap can still get ugly fast! Mew tries her best to keep HC players buffed and healed even when they're barely scratched because all it takes is that ONE Critical hit from anything...then you're a Banner scroll. =( Finding even normal player rooms can be beneficial when everyone recognizes your HC status and pulls together and keeps the stress off you! Continue striving Stark-san! Find Spuz-kun if u can! He's our resident Hardcore Fanatic and Guru. Hope to pounce u soon! Welcome Home! =3

*Blinks at Stark-san curiously* 102 for an HCer is a pretty strong statement alone dear! Are you still Squishy for ULT? Nope, but crap can still get ugly fast! Mew tries her best to keep HC players buffed and healed even when they're barely scratched because all it takes is that ONE Critical hit from anything...then you're a Banner scroll. =( Finding even normal player rooms can be beneficial when everyone recognizes your HC status and pulls together and keeps the stress off you! Continue striving Stark-san! Find Spuz-kun if u can! He's our resident Hardcore Fanatic and Guru. Hope to pounce u soon! Welcome Home! =3

Wow thanks for the warm welcome. I just signed up for the forums today so I'll have to figure out what my guild card number is when I get home to put it in the profile.

Back