Hi!

Vendee

Hi!

I'm Vendee. I'm a returning player, but it's been *ages* since I last played any Phantasy Star games. The first PSO game I played was Blue Burst, back on the official servers in around 2006. I played for a bit on Schtack (sp?) a few years ago, and just recently decided to get back into the game.

I play as a FOnewm by the same name (Vendee), so maybe you'll catch me in game!

Had a great experience with some players helping me out since I'm basically a total noob again. Love the community on this game :)

-je parle aussi français, s'il y a des français qui voudraient jouer avec d'autres francophones :)

Hi!

I'm Vendee. I'm a returning player, but it's been *ages* since I last played any Phantasy Star games. The first PSO game I played was Blue Burst, back on the official servers in around 2006. I played for a bit on Schtack (sp?) a few years ago, and just recently decided to get back into the game.

I play as a FOnewm by the same name (Vendee), so maybe you'll catch me in game!

Had a great experience with some players helping me out since I'm basically a total noob again. Love the community on this game :)

-je parle aussi français, s'il y a des français qui voudraient jouer avec d'autres francophones :)
*POUNCES and hugs!* Hios again Vendeeeeees! Mew mews seen u in game already, and she's happy you're adjusting well and Happy here! <3 Welcome to the family! =3

Back