hi

assemblage 23

Guildcard
I've been playing on ephinea for a few years now and now that i've got my first lv 200 i thought it would finally say hello! I first played pso around 2012 on ultima when i was looking for a replacement for my world of warcraft addiction. Although I didn't stick with the game at that time pso always stuck in the back of my mind due to the charmingly janky controls and mechanics as well as the wonderful atmosphere, visuals, and music. Anyway, eventually pso called back to me and I joined ephinea with my husband (boyfriend at the time!) and I remember noobing around through ep1 in a passworded lobby when mewplushie joined and was welcoming us to the server with her typical fashion, I was so confused how someone got into our lobby but I couldn't stop smiling.
Anyway! I just wanted to say hi to the people i've been playing with! You are all so helpful and friendly! I love you all!

I've been playing on ephinea for a few years now and now that i've got my first lv 200 i thought it would finally say hello! I first played pso around 2012 on ultima when i was looking for a replacement for my world of warcraft addiction. Although I didn't stick with the game at that time pso always stuck in the back of my mind due to the charmingly janky controls and mechanics as well as the wonderful atmosphere, visuals, and music. Anyway, eventually pso called back to me and I joined ephinea with my husband (boyfriend at the time!) and I remember noobing around through ep1 in a passworded lobby when mewplushie joined and was welcoming us to the server with her typical fashion, I was so confused how someone got into our lobby but I couldn't stop smiling.
Anyway! I just wanted to say hi to the people i've been playing with! You are all so helpful and friendly! I love you all!
*Is seen shuffling without raising her eyes* Yyyyyeah, sorry about that, luv! It's a bad habit of mew's when she think she sees players avoiding the masses, because of 'reasons'. Only to drag them kicking and screaming out into the light with an ebil giggle saying "C'mon...You'll be Fiiiiine~!". XD! Sooo Happy you've found us and now call Ephinea HOME~! The couples that Play together, Stay together! Neh? <3!

Last edited:
*Is seen shuffling without raising her eyes* Yyyyyeah, sorry about that, luv! It's a bad habit of mew's when she think she sees players avoiding the masses, because of 'reasons'. Only to drag them kicking and screaming out into the light with an ebil giggle saying "You'll be Fiiiiine~!". XD! Sooo Happy you've found us and now call Ephinea HOME~! The couples that Play together, Stay together! Neh? <3!
please NEVER stop being yourself. you're perfect

OH! *Finally looks up wiff wet dancing eyes....* ...and we Wub you, too~! =3

Back