Hi! Tired of PSO2. Time to go back to the tried and true.

Hartwin

Played Pso2 for like 2000 hours but finally decided SEGA didn't give a flying hoot about the community and just added stuff willy nilly for people who didn't actually care about game content. Got tired of all the waifu simulator > gameplay so here I am. Back to the beginning. This game was my households godmode multiplayer experience. We never got bored of it! Glad to be here, usually use Discord so if any of you got a Discord server just shoot me the link <3

Played Pso2 for like 2000 hours but finally decided SEGA didn't give a flying hoot about the community and just added stuff willy nilly for people who didn't actually care about game content. Got tired of all the waifu simulator > gameplay so here I am. Back to the beginning. This game was my households godmode multiplayer experience. We never got bored of it! Glad to be here, usually use Discord so if any of you got a Discord server just shoot me the link <3
Quite a few Discorded ppl here dear! You'll prolly bump into them if they don't find you first =P. PSO2 looked like a GORGEOUS game...W...Waifu simulator???? They HAD THAT??? As if surviving the perils of combat wasn't Enuff huh? You'll find it warm and Nostalgic here! Mew promises! Oh...and Welcome Home! =3

Welcome on Ephinea ! I've played my share of PSO2 too but it became too much of a clusterfuck. :confused:

See ya around !

Back