hi there c:

Shabalako

Hi everyone! I just downloaded the game!
In my past i have something like a 100h gameplay time in psobb and around 300h on pso2, so i'm not really that new on the game (I also played pso portable for 200h). I was curious to come back on this game because i missed it quite much and I hope to find new people to play with c:

Thanks!

Hi everyone! I just downloaded the game!
In my past i have something like a 100h gameplay time in psobb and around 300h on pso2, so i'm not really that new on the game (I also played pso portable for 200h). I was curious to come back on this game because i missed it quite much and I hope to find new people to play with c:

Thanks!
*POUNCES and examines Shaba-san warmly!* It's Wonderful to hear not only Old Vets returning to PSO...but they're returning for the sheer JOY of the game! You Will find quite a few 'New ppl to play with dear! Mew herself is looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! =3 Welcome Home!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, good to see another who needs their nostalgia fix. There's a lot of games going on in Seasonal right now, or if you prefer Normal I'm sure people will help you get up to speed. You can catch me in either, so don't hesitate to say hi!

Back