Hi! PSO Newbie Here

Guildcard
Hi! I've been a longtime Sega fan, including the classic Phantasy Star series. Then recently someone mentioned this server and I had a sudden urge to try this game out and I've been really enjoying it so far. There's something about this game's aesthetic that's so good and the people here have been really friendly.

I play a HUnewearl called Mari. Hope to see you around!

Welcome to the community! Always glad to see new faces. :)

Feel free to ask around (in-game, here, or on Discord) if you need anything, the vast majority of the people you encounter on this server are the type who enjoy helping new players.

Welcome to the community! Always glad to see new faces. :)

Feel free to ask around (in-game, here, or on Discord) if you need anything, the vast majority of the people you encounter on this server are the type who enjoy helping new players.
^THIS THIS THIS!!~^ <3

Hi! I've been a longtime Sega fan, including the classic Phantasy Star series. Then recently someone mentioned this server and I had a sudden urge to try this game out and I've been really enjoying it so far. There's something about this game's aesthetic that's so good and the people here have been really friendly.

I play a HUnewearl called Mari. Hope to see you around!
EEEEeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Claire-san carefully!* Yes, the whole Phantasy Star saga has enamored many ages of SEGA devotees for over 20 years now! Its Amazing how something so simple can pull on heartstrings decades later when there are SO MANY far more sophisticated and Eye candy advanced games out there! It's Wonderful to count you among our little tribe~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! Welcome Home! =3

Back