Hi! Old GameCube player playing here for the first time

LordBane

Hi everyone! I used to play back in the GameCube days but never got to play Online, do any of the online only content or play Episode 4 so i'm looking forward to playing with you all and maybe learning some more about this game since it's been a long time since i last played it.

Hi everyone! I used to play back in the GameCube days but never got to play Online, do any of the online only content or play Episode 4 so i'm looking forward to playing with you all and maybe learning some more about this game since it's been a long time since i last played it.
EEEEEEeeeeeeee~!! *POUNCES and looks over Bane-san with a warm giggle~!* Aaaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Mew says this a Lot but it still holds prevalence today... Don't for a SECOND look down on yourself for never being "Online", dear! All you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING that's given some of us old console players 'Some' form of PSO PTSD!!! XD!! But yes, you're gonna find Allllll this online stuff quite refreshing~! EP4 is esp a nice treat...new monsters (Ok, maybe a few Reskinned monsters...but NEW ones AND new maps and areas~!). And don't worry about being away for a long time either! It's like falling off a bike! XD! You're gonna find a sea of smiling scarred and warpainted faces waiting to help you regain your fighting mojo! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

@Mew lmao oops I was a hacker back in the day!
EEEEEEeeeeeeee~!! *POUNCES and looks over Bane-san with a warm giggle~!* Aaaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Mew says this a Lot but it still holds prevalence today... Don't for a SECOND look down on yourself for never being "Online", dear! All you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING that's given some of us old console players 'Some' form of PSO PTSD!!! XD!! But yes, you're gonna find Allllll this online stuff quite refreshing~! EP4 is esp a nice treat...new monsters (Ok, maybe a few Reskinned monsters...but NEW ones AND new maps and areas~!). And don't worry about being away for a long time either! It's like falling off a bike! XD! You're gonna find a sea of smiling scarred and warpainted faces waiting to help you regain your fighting mojo! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

Man I remember starting out like this on schtserv. Played on GC but never online. So crazy what BB had added and what schthack would do after (not that I made it to ultimate in GC lol)

Back