Hi! New player here, with some questions

Skyes

Hi guys. I used to play pso bb with my best friend decades ago, until the servers went down.

My first question is: is the community here active? I have seen a few player here and there (I'm still level 10), but I'm still not confident if I should invest time into the game, only to find out later that it's dead (it happened to me before). And we all know that playing pso is fun, but playing it with other people is a blast. What worries me the most is that for such a vast have, the counter only shows around 80 players online everytime I visit the site, those players spreaded over all servers (ships).

Second question: is there any active guild (with discord server, but not mandatory) recruiting new players, to help me remember the basics of the game? And also, for us to grind together and chat?

Third: is there any way to play this game, or this server, on mobile? It would be so cool if someone ported Pso to mobile devices.
So far the only way I see it is to use streaming apps such as remotr and stream the game from your own PC.
Any other ideas?

Anyway, if anyone wants to play here, or on pso2 (ship 2, Ur) feel free to add me on discord: Skyes#8125

Sorry for the wall of text and thank you!

The server is dead atm, BUT... at peak (during events/when PSO2 falls out of fashion), it wouldn't be uncommon to see around 200 or so people on all at once. There are plenty of teams you can join, many focused towards newer players, and usually there's a 1000 or so friendly faces on the Discord you can ask for help if that's your thing. I can't for sure answer your third question, sorry (but I think not). Above all, welcome to the server, hope you decide to stay!

i personally wouldnt call the server dead, this community is sure active,
if you look into the Ephinea Discord ^^ its kind of normally people dont play all day ^^
there are still around 100+ people online per day! even more on american evenings~
so it shouldnt be too hard to find people to play with ^^
as higher your level it be more easy, as soon you can enter ultimate :3
and im sure you will find an active team to play with! cheers~

i personally wouldnt call the server dead, this community is sure active,
if you look into the Ephinea Discord ^^ its kind of normally people dont play all day ^^
there are still around 100+ people online per day! even more on american evenings~
so it shouldnt be too hard to find people to play with ^^
as higher your level it be more easy, as soon you can enter ultimate :3
and im sure you will find an active team to play with! cheers~
^THIS~!^ <3

Hi guys. I used to play pso bb with my best friend decades ago, until the servers went down.

My first question is: is the community here active? I have seen a few player here and there (I'm still level 10), but I'm still not confident if I should invest time into the game, only to find out later that it's dead (it happened to me before). And we all know that playing pso is fun, but playing it with other people is a blast. What worries me the most is that for such a vast have, the counter only shows around 80 players online everytime I visit the site, those players spreaded over all servers (ships).

Second question: is there any active guild (with discord server, but not mandatory) recruiting new players, to help me remember the basics of the game? And also, for us to grind together and chat?

Third: is there any way to play this game, or this server, on mobile? It would be so cool if someone ported Pso to mobile devices.
So far the only way I see it is to use streaming apps such as remotr and stream the game from your own PC.
Any other ideas?

Anyway, if anyone wants to play here, or on pso2 (ship 2, Ur) feel free to add me on discord: Skyes#8125

Sorry for the wall of text and thank you!
EEeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Skyes-san carefully!* Turns out even at our most sparsely populated times like 4-6am EST we're STILL moar populated with active happy players than ANYWHERE else~! So YES! We are not only "populated", but we Are with the Most content and passionate community! You'll not be wasting any 'committed' time here, mew swears~! As for Teams that are recruiting...just click----> https://www.pioneer2.net/community/forums/teams.29/ And see if any particular team strikes your fancy! And as a loved one stated...Many of us are New Player focused and will be moar than happy to help get your mojo back! So....with that said.....Welcome Home! =3

Aw, such a friendly community! Thank you very much for the kind replies :)
I played a bit today, got to level 12. I love this game so much, it's a shame that only a few people play it :(
Most modern mmorpgs don't attract me by any means.

Hey Hanners, had some nice runs with you, hope to meet you again like today late afternoon/evening?

Oh, you too @Skyes Bit hectic these days, but like to at least give starting boosts.

Thank you guys, I'll try to play a bit this weekend, if you feel like it, add me on discord (my discord is in the first post) so we can schedule a time to play.
I already am at the ephinea discord server as well, so just hit my up there if you prefer.
Cheers.

Back