Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster.

Vanda

Guildcard
Hello, been playing PSO since v1 on Dreamcast so have very much been enjoying this wonderful slice of nostalgia!
Nice to meet you all, hope to see you in game.

Last edited:
@Vanda I've been playing since the original Dreamcast release as well, I even blame it for my original Dreamcast dying lol. I could probably blame PSO for my original Gamecube dying as well. I don't play much anymore, though figured I'd at least give you a welcome.

@blisscast And welcome to you too. I hope you enjoy the game, I know when I can actually get my mind into it I find it pretty addicting. I'd offer some help, though admittedly I'm not all that great at the game even though I've been playing for so long lol.

@VilleHIM I'm really enjoying it so far :D In the beginning it looked pretty hard, but then it got easier as time went on. And don't worry, as a newbie I'll gladly appreciate every single bit of advice I can get :3

@blisscast That's nice to hear you're enjoying it. I probably need to try and get back into it myself, though I'm having a hard time lately. I'm sure you'll run into situations in the future where you will need to figure things out, like strategies against some enemies and whatnot, but overall I don't think the game is too hard. One thing I would suggest, if you haven't already, is to learn about mags.

I'd start by reading this, it will explain more than I can lol.

*POUTS at being out'POUNCED' By others~!! Vanda-kuun~! Blissiiiies! Soooo Happy to see you two made it to the forums! Welcome to our little world of Controlled Chaos! <3!

@blisscast That's nice to hear you're enjoying it. I probably need to try and get back into it myself, though I'm having a hard time lately. I'm sure you'll run into situations in the future where you will need to figure things out, like strategies against some enemies and whatnot, but overall I don't think the game is too hard. One thing I would suggest, if you haven't already, is to learn about mags.

I'd start by reading this, it will explain more than I can lol.
Thanks! I tried feeding the mag with anti-poison items because as an android I didn't need them, but not any more than that. thanks again!

Thanks! I tried feeding the mag with anti-poison items because as an android I didn't need them, but not any more than that. thanks again!
I love the android type characters because they are immune to certain things. Plus being able to see traps is always great since you don't have to worry, well it's good for me anyway since I always play on my own and don't like relying on the trap vision items lol.

When it comes to feeding your mag, you probably want to check out a feeding guide. I say this because it looks like you use a RAcaseal, according to your signature anyway, and you'll want to focus on the stats that benefit your character the most. I'm not sure if it's the best way to go, but for example my mag focuses on POW and DEX.

Back