Hi, I’m Arkon

Arkona

Title. I first started playing PSO when it released for GC back in 2002. It was my first online RPG and got me hooked on the genre. Since then, I’ve played quite a few online RPGs but I always come back to PSO every few years.

I played on Schthack back in 2009-2011 and although I had fun, I did not agree with some staff decisions that I heard about later and then I heard that all the character data got lost or something. I didn’t play PSO again until last year when I discovered this server. I made an account but never got past level 10ish due to internet and other issues at the time. I’ve been playing on here quite a lot the past month. I have a RAmarl that just hit the 70s.

This server feels like PSO did on Gamecube before it was hacked to death and infested with “IG” hackers and whatnot. I am having so much fun with a true, vanilla-like PSO experience without any hacking or duping. It’s amazing, and if I knew how to donate to help keep this server running indefinitely, I would.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting people on here and playing for a long time! I have probably already met some of you ingame - my name is Arkonae, the RAmarl.

Helloo, good thing you went here!
i bet you will truely enjoy the community compared to old Schtserv one o.o
and no GMs who kick you out lobby for fun, that for sure lol no guarantee they wont poke you tho! (just being silly!)
i hope you will have a good time playing! pew pew from a RAmarl Comrad xD

Title. I first started playing PSO when it released for GC back in 2002. It was my first online RPG and got me hooked on the genre. Since then, I’ve played quite a few online RPGs but I always come back to PSO every few years.

I played on Schthack back in 2009-2011 and although I had fun, I did not agree with some staff decisions that I heard about later and then I heard that all the character data got lost or something. I didn’t play PSO again until last year when I discovered this server. I made an account but never got past level 10ish due to internet and other issues at the time. I’ve been playing on here quite a lot the past month. I have a RAmarl that just hit the 70s.

This server feels like PSO did on Gamecube before it was hacked to death and infested with “IG” hackers and whatnot. I am having so much fun with a true, vanilla-like PSO experience without any hacking or duping. It’s amazing, and if I knew how to donate to help keep this server running indefinitely, I would.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting people on here and playing for a long time! I have probably already met some of you ingame - my name is Arkonae, the RAmarl.
EEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Arkies-san with a fiendish giggle~!* MOST if not All of us here are also SCHT Refugee/Survivors, dear! And yes, SCHT staff WAS a bit heavy on the Quirksome side!.....Hey, is Quirksome even a word? Whenever ppl in game ask about or mention "the Crash" that 'wiped out' All our data...mew'll start building a huge bonfire and start getting half naked to dance the tale of the Rise and Fall of our beloved Schthack! How innocent "Donations" ruined EVERYTHING! Not to mention all the DDoSing attacks by Asshats from 'other servers' trying to get us to QUIT and join THEIR servers, so they could get a piece of that sweet Donations Booty!! *Feels caring hands on her shoulders to bring her down off her seething impending Rant!.....* Yes luv, Here you can finally experience PSO the way it was "meant to be played"! No Hacking, No Duping, No Trolls or Asshats, Elitists are often drummed out, No Donations (We Tried but our server Gods refused XD!), Aaaaand we has passionate Staff here that actually TRY to give a Damn about you as a Purrson And a Player~! So...put on your best war painted face and get out your fangs! We're Very Happy to count you among us! Welcome Home~! =3

EEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Arkies-san with a fiendish giggle~!* MOST if not All of us here are also SCHT Refugee/Survivors, dear! And yes, SCHT staff WAS a bit heavy on the Quirksome side!.....Hey, is Quirksome even a word? Whenever ppl in game ask about or mention "the Crash" that 'wiped out' All our data...mew'll start building a huge bonfire and start getting half naked to dance the tale of the Rise and Fall of our beloved Schthack! How innocent "Donations" ruined EVERYTHING! Not to mention all the DDoSing attacks by Asshats from 'other servers' trying to get us to QUIT and join THEIR servers, so they could get a piece of that sweet Donations Booty!! *Feels caring hands on her shoulders to bring her down off her seething impending Rant!.....* Yes luv, Here you can finally experience PSO the way it was "meant to be played"! No Hacking, No Duping, No Trolls or Asshats, Elitists are often drummed out, No Donations (We Tried but our server Gods refused XD!), Aaaaand we has passionate Staff here actually TRY to give a Damn about you as a Purrson And a Player~! So...put on your best war painted face and get out your fangs! We're Very Happy to count you among us! Welcome Home~! =3

Thanks Mew! We haven’t met before but a friend of mine always talked about you and said you were one of the friendliest people in the PSO community.

Yeah, I would use another word other than “quirksome” to describe the scht staff and their actions but...unfortunately my lawyer has told me to keep that word to myself. ;)

Everyone I have played with and met so far has just been as nice and pleasant as can be. Which honestly isnt a far cry from the people I played with on Scht and GC. PSO, for the most part, has a great community with people from all walks of life. Gosh, just the experience of being able to socialize with players half a continent away was a major point of online play on GC for me.

I just got off work so I am about to log in and try to hit Ult by the morning. :)

Off from work at 6:26 AM. Oof, we probably won't see each other very much due to the timezone-curse. Nevertheless its always fun and refreshing to play with peeps you've never really played with before, so I'm looking forward to meeting ya and slaying some ragol abominations together.

Thanks Mew! We haven’t met before but a friend of mine always talked about you and said you were one of the friendliest people in the PSO community.

Yeah, I would use another word other than “quirksome” to describe the scht staff and their actions but...unfortunately my lawyer has told me to keep that word to myself. ;)

Everyone I have played with and met so far has just been as nice and pleasant as can be. Which honestly isnt a far cry from the people I played with on Scht and GC. PSO, for the most part, has a great community with people from all walks of life. Gosh, just the experience of being able to socialize with players half a continent away was a major point of online play on GC for me.

I just got off work so I am about to log in and try to hit Ult by the morning. :)
*Warm fanged little smile at the kind words~* Thank you, dear! "Friendliest in the PSO community" IS another title your mew mew would wear proudly...but she knows better than to steal the thunder away from other 'just as hard' working and caring guardian angels still presently haunting our new home! We're FAMILY Here dammit~! <3! Which was the Same Vibe and Mantra mew had tried enforcing all over SCHT for years! She's very honored to hear how those teachings are still alive and well =').

SCHT Staff on the other paw...It was often like Pulling Teeth to get most of them to do 'the Right thing' when dealing wiff the masses. Mew was never an official staff member on SCHT, but since she knew and adored almost All of them BEFORE they became staff, she was always seen or heard in the shadows of the background motherly zipping back and forth Slapping them around for petty BANS or just plain 'abuse' X'D! ARLEH/ALUCARD-Kun was a pawful! And don't even get your mew started on LEE/Grumpy-kins~! =O.~=.

SCHTHACK in itself Wasn't such a terrible place! For over 8 years We worked hard (ALL of us Together!) to keep things going...keep things interesting...get word out that there was a great Friendly place to play "legit".....you know?....Til Crono-kins kiiiiiinda mucked things up! XD!!

OH! Since you're all on about that old GC Nostalgia vibe.... mew forgot to mention an old post she put up....might be fun for ya~!

Back