Hi from Chris

CeeJay

Hi, very old DC v1/v2/GC/BB player here. Nice to meet you all!

I was trying to work out why my characters had been deleted from the Schthack servers, a bit of Googling lead me down a large rabbit hole (wow there are other servers now?) ...and here I am.

I actually found out about this place over Christmas but wondered if it was worth holding back until your season thing started so I'd get a fresh start with everyone else.

Welcome to Ephinea!

Oh for the schthack deleted thing, I think the admin forgot to backup the server or something and something happened to it so everyone's data was lost. Though that was years ago if I remember.

Welcome to Ephinea!

Oh for the schthack deleted thing, I think the admin forgot to backup the server or something and something happened to it so everyone's data was lost. Though that was years ago if I remember.
Crono-kins....."LOST" Alllll our data....BETRAYAL? Maybe...An 'Accident'....hmmmmm.... Lots of theories and conspiracies dear...however Even when Scht came back online...we Refused to return and made our home HERE....And We've Never been Happier!!! Welcome Home! =3

Back