Hi, don't know what to put there

Lyn Atlanta

Wardancer
Hi
Played good ol' PSO on Gamecube, moved on PSO2 but it was dull, found out about this server recently.
Gonna give it a shot with my GC main, HUnewearl (even if I never really went further than Hard... Still was fun).
Outside of that I'm an aspiring game dev working on a PSO-like game (still studying atm), and I'm writing when I have nothing else to do. Soon to be streaming too, probably, when my PC will be able to hold it.

Seeya in game o/

Hi
Played good ol' PSO on Gamecube, moved on PSO2 but it was dull, found out about this server recently.
Gonna give it a shot with my GC main, HUnewearl (even if I never really went further than Hard... Still was fun).
Outside of that I'm an aspiring game dev working on a PSO-like game (still studying atm), and I'm writing when I have nothing else to do. Soon to be streaming too, probably, when my PC will be able to hold it.

Seeya in game o/
EEEEEeeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines Lyna-san wiff a warm sisterly giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Everyone who's played PSO2 had All come running back saying the SAME thing...."It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the Original!". As an aspiring DEV yourself, you've prolly noticed there's MOAR to a game than getting proportions right, or movement, or colors, or shadows, or Bouncing Boobies....There's Story Flow, Continuity, and a sense of wonderment that keeps ppl coming back ....stuff that professors Don't teach in classes. And don't worry your pretty pointed little ears about struggling thru 'Hard' wiff a HUney! You'll find we adapt quite well and THRIVE under stress~! You came to us with a Fire inside, now it's up to US to halp Feed it~! You're gonna LIKE it here! We Promise~! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3!

Last edited:
Welcome to Ephinea! You'll find this community to be a welcoming one, don't be scared to involve yourself with others and join in on the fun! If I see your name in the game list I'll hop in and give a hand.

Have fun and happy hunting!

Back