Hi! Cassie here, former Schtack player!

Guildcard
Hi Y'all.

It is great to be back playing PSO after a few years hiatus. I used to play on the Schtack server but after several blatant attempts to cash grab over "failed" servers (because I know how easy it is to back up and restore data) I quit.

My current character is a HuCast Redria - Devastator is the name, and destroying alien critters is my game.

Hoping to make some new friends who share the same love for this game and the story that has unfolded!

Here's to old times and new!

Welcome! You picked a good time to join due to the 6th Annual Anniversary Event going on for the next couple weeks. Even newly created characters will be mixing it up in Ultimate in no time. Hope you enjoy your stay and meet plenty of fun adventurers to hang out with.

Hi Y'all.

It is great to be back playing PSO after a few years hiatus. I used to play on the Schtack server but after several blatant attempts to cash grab over "failed" servers (because I know how easy it is to back up and restore data) I quit.

My current character is a HuCast Redria - Devastator is the name, and destroying alien critters is my game.

Hoping to make some new friends who share the same love for this game and the story that has unfolded!

Here's to old times and new!
SQUEEEEEeeeeeeeee! *Glomps and Grooms Cassie-Chan!!~!* Yes, after Crono-kins got tired of milking his Cash Cow and Wiped Everything...Ephinea became a sanctuary to us SCHT refugee/survivors! Everything SCHT never was and Wanted to be is Here! You're gonna Love it here! Mew promises~! Welcome Home Cassiiiiies~!! =3!

SQUEEEEEeeeeeeeee! *Glomps and Grooms Cassie-Chan!!~!* Yes, after Crono-kins got tired of watching his Cash Cow get raped and Wiped Everything...Ephinea became a sanctuary to us SCHT refugee/survivors! Everything SCHT never was and Wanted to be is Here! You're gonna Love it here! Mew promises~! Welcome Home Cassiiiiies~!! =3!
Crono-kins has wiped the servers quite a few times in my absence and recently did a wipe when I was evaluating which server to join. This server seems so much more user friendly and empowering from what I've seen of it.

Welcome back to PSO and Welcome to Ephinea Server, You come at a good time, i hope you play and enjoy the server's 6th anniversary event.
I'm sure that here you will have fun and meet up with old friends and make many new friends. If I can help you in something, let me know.

Best regards

Jesús.

Back