Hi all!

TastyDerp

Guildcard
I'm Harry, just started up here. Never got to experience PSO besides EP3 on the GC. I played an unhealthy amount of PSU years ago on Xbox 360 and I've played my fair share of PSU Clementine some years ago.

I'm 29 and live in the UK, looking for some people to do some runs with. Would be nice to get some info from the pros as it were. :D

Look forward to meeting you all!

Last edited:
I'm Harry, just started up here. Never got to experience PSO besides EP 3 on the GC. I played an unhealthy amount of PSU years ago on Xbox 360 and I've played my fair share of PSU Clementine some years ago.

I'm 29 and live in the UK, looking for some potential people to do some runs with. Would be nice to get some info from the pros as it were. :D

EEEeeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Derpies-san wiff a giggle!* We ALL Scoffed at first at EP3 when it first came out! Even mew herself had picked up the box off the shelf....looked it over....put it back and got in line to buy a refurbished xbox360 pad. While standing in line, mew started getting this gnawing feeling.....Sure the screenshots looked a bit....off....but the characters on it were THE SAME as the normal ones we played online! Can't be THAT bad......right?....RIGHT??? *Gets out of line and SCOOPS up the GC PSO EP3 box...then gets BACK in line without skipping a beat~! After winning mew's first 4 purrson tourney....she was HOOKED! By the end of the SEGA server shut down, mew had the rank of "GOD" above her tiny head! Sadly, NO Private PSO servers can get EP3 to work online, flawlessly! Oh, it LOADS just fine....but Dice freeze up....defense cards don't work....it will even skip turns...yadda yadda yadda! PSU looked fun as well! Had made a shy eared Beastgirl, but never went online wiff her =(. ANY Info you'd like to hear, we'd be moar than happy to bestow upon you, dear! Looking foward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! CHEERS Luv! Welcome Home! =3

I'm Harry, just started up here. Never got to experience PSO besides EP3 on the GC. I played an unhealthy amount of PSU years ago on Xbox 360 and I've played my fair share of PSU Clementine some years ago.

I'm 29 and live in the UK, looking for some people to do some runs with. Would be nice to get some info from the pros as it were. :D

Hi Harry, I'm Nae. I'm also new here, so I can't offer any pro infos, but if you wanna go run some early game content I'm in the same time zone and might well be up for that.

Thank you! What's the deal with ttf, is it just a good xp mission?
Less good for exp and more just funner and more interesting to run because its boss runs. The fastest currently known exp quest is Sweep Up Operation 12 in ep 4, but since the anniversary event is goin you could easily play some event episode 4 quests that would be even faster.

good for exp
YES
funner and more interesting
im alone with this thoughts but
1. Its most annoying quest in pso.
2. He never play pso(only ep3) so its the most stupidly things to spam TTF for newbies.

I survived TTF as newbie in PSO, if never play PSO and go PSO 1st time u see only TTF it scares.

I know a lot people who drop PSO cause they think its only TTF game(and this is true before u get ULT)

SO, toxic time but TTFis much bored quest in pso.

Dont understand people who think this quest FUN.
Good XP -Y.
Fun? OMG.

I'm probably in the minority but u strange people who have FUN ttf.

YES

2. He never play pso(only ep3) so its the most stupidly things to spam TTF for newbies.

I survived TTF as newbie in PSO, if never play PSO and go PSO 1st time u see only TTF it scares.

I know a lot people who drop PSO cause they think its only TTF game(and this is true before u get ULT)

Good XP -Y.
Fun? OMG.

It's most times, that it's NOT the quest itself that's 'fun'.....it's the PEOPLE you often get dragged into it with that make it....'fun'? Neh? 21 YEARS of TTFing, and This kitty is STILL not 'Bored' of it! *Eye twitches~!* XD!

YES

Good XP -Y.
Fun? OMG.

I dont really enjoy TTF at this point either, probably maybe had something to do with 300 TTF runs and getting 0 RR from it and all during RDR week and with a HardCore boost (shit was so broken).

Literally all of normal through very hard has always felt like a drag. Of course due to all the rares specials being reduced for the most part. At the very least id say just spamming ep 4 (rip MaS) takes like 1/4th of the time TTF does. As far as boss runs in general go though, Endless ep 1 and 2 is an amazingly fun quest and all the challenges are super refreshing and fun to accomplish. Earning that sweet sweet bonus falzy at the end feels super rewarding. Theres also LHP full runs if you are out to get the uber Guld.

Its a shame normal through very hard is so boring and useless because starting out as a new hardcore in normal was probably the most exciting PSO experience you could ever have. Ive daydreamt of a server one day separating out normal, hard, very hard, and ultimate into their own playing formats with level caps. It would be fun to calc a max build at level 20, 40, 80 etc.

own playing formats with level caps
cool idea but its not work.
Cause 99% players play PSO before Ephinea on GC SCHT or DC and they hate if smth changed

This works if PSO have a lot of newbies who nwver play PSO.

And as i say newbie who never play pso spam TTF for them boring.

My story - my first 5-10 runs of TTF i hate people who dont kill all mobes and run FAST.

I understand how open fast door on 3rd run but as newbie i dont understand that why.
I felt how i dont play the game its hard to explain(language wall)
but for me interesting from newbie everything (every lvl evry mob every rare).

And TTF with old players be like run forest run.

Its scare so much so i wanna drop PSO.

IDK maybe all newbies dont like me but before i learn game i hate TTF with old players i wanna pick up all gear kill all mobs and etc.

After 1 month play y i play like all run forest run on TTF but i remember ho its feel if u play with newbie.

AND another story

I catch newbie like me and he wanna fast lvl 80 he spam TTF before 80.
ANd after he go on ULT he drop game cause he say "I sapm TTF for fast ULT and after that i need spam 150+ for RR"

He think like me PSO itf TTF spam game and he dont wanna play it and drop the game.

Itsnot correct PSO dont spam TTF game

BUT its looks like cause all old players recommend TTF spam for FULL NEWBIES again FULL who never play pso.

Not all. I mean sure TTF is good at what it does but I always recommend people to level based on exploring content.
Also HBR EXP is actually great for vets. People ought to try that more. Getting my Robert Cop to lvl 80 was so freaking fast during PW3 hbr I never looked at TTF as a result.

Not all. I mean sure TTF is good at what it does but I always recommend people to level based on exploring content.
Also HBR EXP is actually great for vets. People ought to try that more. Getting my Robert Cop to lvl 80 was so freaking fast during PW3 hbr I never looked at TTF as a result.
I got a ramr to 40 that hbr and it was absolutely hell in my opinion. Ttf pre-ult is a necessary evil because they removed the previous necessary evil.

I got a ramr to 40 that hbr and it was absolutely hell in my opinion. Ttf pre-ult is a necessary evil because they removed the previous necessary evil.
Aye, but it gets a lot better if you stack it with xp-week. And that's just an example (ie I know PW3 well enough to do them fast so naturally everything goes fast). Stacking Desert HBRs is even more hilarious and you get some sell-able drops. Mass multiplication on XP just scales well on a per-enemy basis.

Point is, its an strong alternative, making TTF not nearly as necessary anymore.

Back