Hi All XD

CursorKing-0-

hi all cursorking here, i used to play every server and ive had a couple of goes here, my main server was schthack dating back when yoshimitsu used to play and other high tier hunters, ive stuck with schthack way too long hoping it would get better but instead its just totaly fallen apart, so im changing my main server to here ephinea and i hope to see you all in game and all having fun ;)

hi all cursorking here, i used to play every server and ive had a couple of goes here, my main server was schthack dating back when yoshimitsu used to play and other high tier hunters, ive stuck with schthack way too long hoping it would get better but instead its just totaly fallen apart, so im changing my main server to here ephinea and i hope to see you all in game and all having fun ;)
SQUEEeeeee! *GLOMPS Cursor-san and Dusts you off carefully~!* Yes, it's a Shame what happened to our dear Schthack...Mew's "Scht RANT" is almost becoming famous! lol. MOST if not All of us here are SCHT Refugee/survivors too! Mew remembers Yoshi-san as well! So chances of you bumping into some old battle buddies is quite possible. You won't regret your time here dear! Mew promises~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! OH! And, Welcome Home! =3

Back