Hi all, happy to be here =)

Plush!

Guildcard
Hey there all, I just started playing the other day and have a met a couple super nice people in game, and they encouraged me to come sign up for the forums, so I thought I'd say hello. :) I'm currently playing a HUcast named RoBo, level 19 at the time of this writing.

Like many others I played PSO on the Dreamcast, I picked it up the day it came out and I remember waiting (im)patiently while my mom was on the phone getting us set up with a Seganet account :p I played on there for a while and got to around level 100 or so, but then unfortunately my VMU corrupted somehow, and with the rampant cheating (BSOD, NOL'ing, etc.) I decided to stop playing, but then when it came out on the Xbox and Gamecube I got back into it on both platforms. I never did get back to level 100 again though, maybe this time I will!

I guess a little about me, I make music in my free time - I even did a remix/cover of the online Lobby music for fun not too long ago which you can check out here if you're interested :)

Anyways, I'll quit babbling. This community seems great so far and I'm looking forward to meeting new friends as I keep playing here. See you around! :D

Hey there all, I just started playing the other day and have a met a couple super nice people in game, and they encouraged me to come sign up for the forums, so I thought I'd say hello. :) I'm currently playing a HUcast named RoBo, level 19 at the time of this writing.

Like many others I played PSO on the Dreamcast, I picked it up the day it came out and I remember waiting (im)patiently while my mom was on the phone getting us set up with a Seganet account :p I played on there for a while and got to around level 100 or so, but then unfortunately my VMU corrupted somehow, and with the rampant cheating (BSOD, NOL'ing, etc.) I decided to stop playing, but then when it came out on the Xbox and Gamecube I got back into it on both platforms. I never did get back to level 100 again though, maybe this time I will!

I guess a little about me, I make music in my free time - I even did a remix/cover of the online Lobby music for fun not too long ago which you can check out here if you're interested :)

Anyways, I'll quit babbling. This community seems great so far and I'm looking forward to meeting new friends as I keep playing here. See you around! :D
*POUNCES!* Wonderful to hear you were not only halped by awesome people, but you also didn't allow the rampant crap that happened to us all back on DC disenchant yourlove for PSO! VMU Corruptions were a Bane to us all! Little did some of us realize some Asshats out there were actually USING VMU Corruption codes on us because they were "bored" or some other lame excuse for taking up vital space on this earth without a purrpose! ....YES, mew mew is still quite purrterbed (perturbed) to this day with those idiots....*cough* anyway....getting you to pass your previous 100lvl's won't be a problem dear! We actually EARN Exp boosts here as well! So if we all make our server milestone kill count...you'll be slapping crap out there with the best of us well above 100!
A Music maker eh??? awesome sauce! Epic Music and PSO had always gone hand in hand, so you'll fit right in! Anywho Robo-san....Glad you're liking it HERE rather than anywhere Eles..... Welcome Home! =3

Back