Heyo, new to server.

greatscoot

Scoot
Guildcard
I'm Scott, I think I started playing like 3 weeks ago on this server, but haven't bothered going on the forums at all.

I came from Schthack before the purge, and stopped playing in about 2011 or so. After I found out my characters were gone, I figured I may as well start somewhere else. I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I still love this game. I thought it'd be a drag to get started again, but I'm having an excellent time. Especially with the features on this server. I enjoy the shared bank a fucking lot. It probably helps that I have someone else to play with actively now too.

Nice to meet you all, I'll probably be in the price check forum a lot later on.

Welcome to Ephinea!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet 8)

Welcome to Ephinea!

If you're looking for something else to spice up your game, try hardcore mode, its really fun!

Hello n welcome

Hey-O. I can tell you this servers inhabitants are kind. Welcome to Ephinea!

Also if you meet someone called Mew don't rub her tail. She may be fun to play with but just don't rub her tail.

Welcome!

I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I still love this game. I thought it'd be a drag to get started again, but I'm having an excellent time.

I know what you mean! This game really is a great way for me to relax :)

Hey-O. I can tell you this servers inhabitants are kind. Welcome to Ephinea!

Also if you meet someone called Mew don't rub her tail. She may be fun to play with but just don't rub her tail.

I see what you did there :)

I'm Scott, I think I started playing like 3 weeks ago on this server, but haven't bothered going on the forums at all.

I came from Schthack before the purge, and stopped playing in about 2011 or so. After I found out my characters were gone, I figured I may as well start somewhere else. I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I still love this game. I thought it'd be a drag to get started again, but I'm having an excellent time. Especially with the features on this server. I enjoy the shared bank a fucking lot. It probably helps that I have someone else to play with actively now too.

Nice to meet you all, I'll probably be in the price check forum a lot later on.
Heeeey! Mews seen your name before from Scht lobbies a while back! Pay no heed to the chatter of loved ones about mew mews' precious Tail ( >=3 ) ...shes' completely harmless and anxious to assist in your experiences here being a nurtured one! That said, looking forward to Pouncing and playing in party wiff you! Welcome HOME! =3

Heeeey! Mews seen your name before from Scht lobbies a while back! Pay no heed to the chatter of loved ones about mew mews' precious Tail ( >=3 ) ...shes' completely harmless and anxious to assist in your experiences here being a nurtured one! That said, looking forward to Pouncing and playing in party wiff you! Welcome HOME! =3
Trust her on everything but her lies on the tail.
If you don't trust me touch her fluffy tail and see what happens. But she's a fun gal to play with.
Also Greatscoot? If you see a player called Leagult I apologize for screwing up in advance. =3

Back