Heyo guys. I'm new to the forums, but not to PSO.

Akuhime-sama

Ultimate RAmarl
I'm more active on Discord than I am on Forum sites, so sorry if I am barely active here. Anyway I came from the Ephinea Discord server, and decided to make a profile/account here in case I needed it.
I've been playing PSO for a long time, but never got too far, seeing as I liked playing with friends more than playing alone, and I only had it on Gamecube, (and the multiplayer on Gamecube is horse shit) So it was really nice to start up on Blue Burst, re-igniting my love for PSO, and giving me a lot more reason to play. I'm ACTUALLY IN vHARD MODE NOW YAAAY!! (I stopped playing before getting any of my characters to lv40, because I just had interests in other games that got in the way) So anyway yeah, I'm an old player, but I'm still trying to get used to some of the new stuff (new to me) that is now included with Blue Burst, as I never got a chance to play Blue Burst before. Luckily though, I have a few friends online that can help me and guide me in the ways of Blue Burst. ;)

And I hope to meet some cool friends on the forums here. :p

Welcome toooooo EPHINEA!~
if you have any questions on any Blue Burst or Ephinea related content, don't be shy to ask!
n.n
enjoy your stay luv

Welcome! If you have questions there's a quick question/answer thread, and don't forget to use the search function! It's super useful!

Back