Heya!

PurplePikmin

Guildcard
This intro is a bit late as I've been playing on Ephinea for a long time, BUT I took a long break and recently came back. Also I finally got around to making my forum account like a week ago so I thought it was appropriate. I originally started playing PSO from a gamecube copy I was gifted back in the day and ended up falling in love with the game.(I only played humar back then and had no idea about how people see the class nowadays until recently lol) I've previously played on Ultima, but now only play on Ephinea. I'm sort of hoping to connect with the community a bit better for once, but I tend to get online anxiety and don't really remember how to meet people in mmos. Hopefully you'll see more of me around here at least, but even if not I did want to write a general hi to all the lovely players on this server.I love getting to see a lot of the same players everyday when I log in and seeing how they've leveled up and whatnot. Lastly, I also wanted to just say that I'm really grateful and appreciate Ephinea and all the other private servers for keeping the game online, PSO is probably my favorite game ever and it means so much to me to be able to play it like this. Seriously thank you to the teams behind these servers <3

This intro is a bit late as I've been playing on Ephinea for a long time, BUT I took a long break and recently came back. Also I finally got around to making my forum account like a week ago so I thought it was appropriate. I originally started playing PSO from a gamecube copy I was gifted back in the day and ended up falling in love with the game.(I only played humar back then and had no idea about how people see the class nowadays until recently lol) I've previously played on Ultima, but now only play on Ephinea. I'm sort of hoping to connect with the community a bit better for once, but I tend to get online anxiety and don't really remember how to meet people in mmos. Hopefully you'll see more of me around here at least, but even if not I did want to write a general hi to all the lovely players on this server.I love getting to see a lot of the same players everyday when I log in and seeing how they've leveled up and whatnot. Lastly, I also wanted to just say that I'm really grateful and appreciate Ephinea and all the other private servers for keeping the game online, PSO is probably my favorite game ever and it means so much to me to be able to play it like this. Seriously thank you to the teams behind these servers <3
EEEEEEeeeeeeeeee~!!! *POUNCES and examines THE Pikmin-san with a devious giggle~!* Old Guard Cuber eh? 'Ultima'....mew has a special "Word" for you Ultima players here.........."RESCUES~! <3!" Oofies....yyyyyeah, Hoomar got a pretty raw package deal upon the later revamp of "Balancing" stuff out after Dreamcast! No more Spread Needles for Everybody, Heavens Punishers and Yasmins are RAnger only, Reverser and Grants FO Only, AND HOOmar...yikes!...Not only did they take away half your toys, but tactical spells too, srsly?? Criminally NERFED to Hell!! But Staunch and stubborn souls Make it WORK~! Just be prepared for the less educated and Stalwarts to turn their noses up at your arrival, dear. You KNOW better than to allow them to dull your fangs! *Mischievously presses closer watching you look uncomfy wiff her feline grin* Mew would dare say your 'online anxiety' is already being addressed simply by you taking the tentative steps to log on the MOST Populated PSO server in the world, luv! We don't 'bite'...*notices everyone looking at her...* OK...SOME of us do, dammit~! But, the community here is by far the most supportive and motivating you'll ever come across prolly in your lifetime! Staff here and their passionate retinues actually TRY to give a Damn about some of the smallest details that make your return here worth calling PSO your "Favorite game ever!". And after 8 solid years our Host and Admins show NO sign of letting up~! Ok, that's enuff gushing...giggity! Welcome HOME~! =3

EEEEEEeeeeeeeeee~!!! *POUNCES and examines THE Pikmin-san with a devious giggle~!* Old Guard Cuber eh? 'Ultima'....mew has a special "Word" for you Ultima players here.........."RESCUES~! <3!" Oofies....yyyyyeah, Hoomar got a pretty raw package deal upon the later revamp of "Balancing" stuff out after Dreamcast! No more Spread Needles for Everybody, Heavens Punishers and Yasmins are RAnger only, Reverser and Grants FO Only, AND HOOmar...yikes!...Not only did they take away half your toys, but tactical spells too, srsly?? Criminally NERFED to Hell!! But Staunch and stubborn souls Make it WORK~! Just be prepared for the less educated and Stalwarts to turn their noses up at your arrival, dear. You KNOW better than to allow them to dull your fangs! *Mischievously presses closer watching you look uncomfy wiff her feline grin* Mew would say your 'online anxiety' is already being addressed simply by you taking the tentative steps to log on the MOST Populated PSO server in the world, luv! We don't 'bite'...*notices everyone looking at her...* OK...SOME of us do, dammit~! But the community here is by far the most supportive and motivating you'll ever come across prolly in your lifetime! Staff here and their passionate retinues actually TRY to give a Damn about some of the smallest details that make your return here worth calling PSO your "Favorite game ever!". And after 8 solid years our Host and Admins show NO sign of letting up~! Ok, that's enuff gushing...giggity! Welcome HOME~! =3
Thank you!!!! this actually made me so happy that i smiled! thank you for being so nice! :3

Back