heya

Looking for someone to play together.
I play every day.
GL HF
EEEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines mrCHE-san carefully and with a giggle!* Worse case scenario, you can always create a room asking for "Help" and one of our many Happy Halpful tribe members will be Moar than capable to shepherd you thru levels and Spoil you wiff comrade-ship~! =3!

Last edited:
I want constant stack of players to play with me.
Wanna have a plan what we shall do today, help each other.
Play like a monsters afly throw quests or chill.

Im just need list of friends to play together

I'll play with you Grahf in game if you see me around. Newish myself just working on my one character...Like to do TTF or HBR. I get off at 12am PST (yeah, work really late!) so I 'm usually on at night (early morning technically) if you're US

I'll play with you Grahf in game if you see me around. Newish myself just working on my one character...Like to do TTF or HBR. I get off at 12am PST (yeah, work really late!) so I 'm usually on at night (early morning technically) if you're US
I have diff of 11 hours
I play 24/7 83 lvl already.
Eph so cheap at trading so i already have good stuff to play. Spent 10 pds to 3 - mag, 2- 40 hit dob, 2 - 0 hit lame and for future 1- 13, and 2 for kas bracer.
thx to 10 pd like a present from old player
Now im 83 lvl and get bored cause solo.
Still dont have noone to spam smth to rise lvl hunt for hit weap and make pds.

So i start play few runs and go off caause its boring soloing

Last edited:
I have diff of 11 hours
I play 24/7 83 lvl already.
Eph so cheap at trading so i already have good stuff to play. Spent 10 pds to 3 - mag, 2- 40 hit dob, 2 - 0 hit lame and for future 1- 13, and 2 for kas bracer.
thx to 10 pd like a present from old player
Now im 83 lvl and get bored cause solo.
Still dont have noone to spam smth to rise lvl hunt for hit weap and make pds.

So i start play few runs and go off caause its boring soloing
Mew is Happy you've found yourself some decent swag~, And she's SAD You're finding yourself 'soloing'....=/.

Back