Heya

Back again for the time being, after being somewhat of a regular here BC (Before Covid, lol). Not many players online right now, so it seems! :eek:
EEEEeeee! *Pounces and looks over Qannon-San carefully!* Wonderful to has you back luv! Prolly the o fly reason you dont see 100+ players online, is because it's a weeknight/day and warriors are returning to work or school. Weekends is populated and uber busy during holiday events! So if you wanna see bodies...choose a weekend! =3! Covid.....urgh! Lol! Looking forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home~!

EEEEeeee! *Pounces and looks over Qannon-San carefully!* Wonderful to has you back luv! Prolly the o fly reason you dont see 100+ players online, is because it's a weeknight/day and warriors are returning to work or school. Weekends is populated and uber busy during holiday events! So if you wanna see bodies...choose a weekend! =3! Covid.....urgh! Lol! Looking forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home~!
Too bad, since I've got more time off during monday and tuesday than during the weekend, haha. Then again, that's bound to change as well, seeing my wife's 34 weeks pregnant with our first, so pretty sure my free time will be cut as well, haha. Good to be back, I'll try and make an appearance whenever I can!

Ooooooo~! NEW DADDY! CONGRATS!!! Oddly enuff, quite a few New parents have stalled the occasional TTF or RT quests wiff the ol' "Just a sec, the baby is being fussy..." or other warranted baby distractions...you will be among other proud gaming parents here as well dear! 34 weeks..... lets see.....HOLY CRAP!....She's like what? 4 weeks or so away??? Squeeee! STAY SANE! <3!

Ooooooo~! NEW DADDY! CONGRATS!!! Oddly enuff, quite a few New parents have stalled the occasional TTF or RT quests wiff the ol' "Just a sec, the baby is being fussy..." or other warranted baby distractions...you will be among other proud gaming parents here as well dear! 34 weeks..... lets see.....HOLY CRAP!....She's like what? 4 weeks or so away??? Squeeee! STAY SANE! <3!
Sorry for the late reply, ma'am! In the mean time my usual PSO party decided we play Ultima instead (which became boring real quick), my old laptop broke down, etc. And the baby, still not here yet (which is good, she's at 37.5 weeks, so like 2.5 weeks). Excited for that more than anything, obviously! But also excited to become a bit more engaged here, like I wanted to be. Good to be back!

Sorry for the late reply, ma'am! In the mean time my usual PSO party decided we play Ultima instead (which became boring real quick), my old laptop broke down, etc. And the baby, still not here yet (which is good, she's at 37.5 weeks, so like 2.5 weeks). Excited for that more than anything, obviously! But also excited to become a bit more engaged here, like I wanted to be. Good to be back!
Saw your post on Ultima and came here to see you've landed. Welcome back and a massive congrats on your child.

We're happy to have you and glad you decided to stick with us ^^

Time for a little update. I haven't been online the past week, due to my wife giving birth to our son. Without going into too much detail, things didn't go as planned to say the least, but everyone is fine, healthy, and home! I'll try to make more of an appearance now we're getting more and more settled at home

Time for a little update. I haven't been online the past week, due to my wife giving birth to our son. Without going into too much detail, things didn't go as planned to say the least, but everyone is fine, healthy, and home! I'll try to make more of an appearance now we're getting more and more settled at home
cg qannon

SQUEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee~! <3! CG CGCGCGCGCCGCGCGCGCG!!!

Your mew is looking forward to playing PSO wiff Him TOO~! <3!

Back