Heya folks

Raine

Guildcard
How's it going PSO peeps. Used to play over on SCHThack years ago under this name, got the itch to come back to PSO (as we all do) and decided to roll on Ephinea this time. Been mostly playing by myself till this point but figured I'd introduce myself and maybe get some games going eventually.

How's it going PSO peeps. Used to play over on SCHThack years ago under this name, got the itch to come back to PSO (as we all do) and decided to roll on Ephinea this time. Been mostly playing by myself till this point but figured I'd introduce myself and maybe get some games going eventually.
SQUEEeeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Raine-chan closer than she usually does other new warriors....REEEEEEALLY Close~!* >=3. Your name certainly rings a warm bell, dear! Apparently you too have fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and washed up upon our little tribe's shore! *Helps pick you up and dusts you off with a giggle, then points you in the direction of a sea of smiling, scarred, and war painted faces!* MOST if not All of us here are also SCHTHACK Refugee/Survivors! So, chances of you bumping into old battle buddies, are pretty good~! At the Top center of the page, you'll see "Members"....Click on that and browse around to lurk for any familiar names from your prior life. You'll be surprised! Then again, you may Not be...'surprised' at all to see an ancient name or two, lol! Your mew is Also looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, again! Welcome to what Schthack had always WANTED to be! Welcome to Ephinea! ......WELCOME....HOME! =3!

I'm a bit hazy on a lot of the folks I used to play with but Mew was definitely always a standout, I remember you for sure.

I remember a Raine from back on DC/GC days. Not sure if you played back then under the same name. My main char back then was Thundarr.

Back