Heya everyone!

Dango42

Guildcard
How's it going everyone?

My name is Dango, and I've been playing since GC! Recently heard about this server and never got to play online back in the day. So I'm pretty hyped to give it another whirl!

Started a new humar today, and got him up to lvl 12. Can't wait to get on and start it all back up again!

How's it going everyone?

My name is Dango, and I've been playing since GC! Recently heard about this server and never got to play online back in the day. So I'm pretty hyped to give it another whirl!

Started a new humar today, and got him up to lvl 12. Can't wait to get on and start it all back up again!
SQUEEeeeeeeeeeeee!!! New purrson! *POUNCES and examines closely!* You already have the Right attitude to start here dear! Offline GC is by far a different vibe all together! Won't start a Rant about the Horrors that was the ONLINE norm for most of us...can describe it All in two words....PSO PTSD! XD! Well Dango-san, if that is your In Game name...mew looks forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too~! Welcome Home! =3

Well the closest thing to a multiplayer experience I've had is split screen co-op with my brother XD other than that i got nothing lol. Thats why im excited to get things rolling here!

Ah a former offline gc player like myself! Welcome! Yeah if you've never played online before than this will be really exciting for you as it was for me back in the day. This server also has a lot of cool features that you couldn't get in a normal pso experience i.e. gc pso, pso ver.1&2 etc.

So i've cleared my way through normal (except ruins) and noticed several changes from what i remember. Like the music disks, got confused about those for a minute lol but alas i gotta head to work, but will be playing later tonight :D

So i've cleared my way through normal (except ruins) and noticed several changes from what i remember. Like the music disks, got confused about those for a minute lol but alas i gotta head to work, but will be playing later tonight :D
Awesome Sauce! Yes, the mewsic discs are a one time use deal. Fair warning tho...they'll play only as long as you're in the same stage/area without leaving. I.E. If you play a disc when starting caves 1, it will loop and play the Entire caves 1 run! When u jump to caves 2 or pipe to town for supplies....it will stop. Oh, if u get bored and decide to play it while in Pioneer2 it will play just fine....buuuut you will notice each area in Pioneer2 has its own BGM like the Shop...hospital, guild counter room and will cancel out your mewsic disc =/. Aaaaand if you come Across the good stuff like "Live and Learn" or "Open your Heart"....save those for epic boss battles lol. <3!

Well the closest thing to a multiplayer experience I've had is split screen co-op with my brother XD other than that i got nothing lol. Thats why im excited to get things rolling here!
Whats funny about that is if your battle buddy next to you takes something YOU needed....you can resolve the issue right away via wet willie or arm punch or atomic wedgie...or...or...or....XD! Online if someone does something undesireable...you suddenly need to call upon social diplomatic skillz you're prolly not used to =P.

It also helps that i always played a hunter whereas my brother was a ranger so we basically just had that unspoken rule where i got the swords and he got guns XD

Back