hey ^.^

princessleech

Guildcard
my internet name is Leech & i'm completely new to PSO (and really MMOs at large). i only vaguely know what i'm doing, but i'm really eager to familiarize myself with the worlddddd. my character is HUnewearl, section ID is skyly. i named her after my tape machine! this week i'm going to further sift thru the wiki and other links to get more of a grip on my surroundings. any guidance is appreciated thank u somuch

my internet name is Leech & i'm completely new to PSO (and really MMOs at large). i only vaguely know what i'm doing, but i'm really eager to familiarize myself with the worlddddd. my character is HUnewearl, section ID is skyly. i named her after my tape machine! this week i'm going to further sift thru the wiki and other links to get more of a grip on my surroundings. any guidance is appreciated thank u somuch
EEEEEEEeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines leechies-san wiff a warm giggle~!* NEW players are Always welcomed, dear! No need for pretense that you'll be a hinderance or a blight for being 'new'! Yes, the Wiki will be quite the familiar friend early on! It's a LOT easier to read than other wiki's out there! XD! Skyly is still a FINE ID to nestle into, even onto Endgame! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff your HUney, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

Back