Hey!

RavagerRexy

Its been a long while since I played a Phantasy Star game (The last one being PSU) But i remember playing PSO offline for hours on the GC back when it came out. ^^ Looking forward to seeing the Episode 4 places and all the old places I love and remember.

Its been a long while since I played a Phantasy Star game (The last one being PSU) But i remember playing PSO offline for hours on the GC back when it came out. ^^ Looking forward to seeing the Episode 4 places and all the old places I love and remember.
PSU Was a Gorgeous game....but Meh on gameplay IMO. GC on only offline mode must've been Stifling! The ONLINE experience must be so much more refreshing huh? Good news is, with playing PSObb, you'll find all the combat controls right where u left them....with additional crap (ie the funky hotkeys on the bottom of your screen =P) so it is like 12+years of GC muscle memory =3. Mew hopes to pounce you soon in game and do some EP4 hunting wiff you too! For some ppl not familiar wiff ep4 it Can be....tramatizing lol. Oh!, and....Welcome Home! =3

PSU Was a Gorgeous game....but Meh on gameplay IMO. GC on only offline mode must've been Stifling! The ONLINE experience must be so much more refreshing huh? Good news is, with playing PSObb, you'll find all the combat controls right where u left them....with additional crap (ie the funky hotkeys on the bottom of your screen =P) so it is like 12+years of GC muscle memory =3. Mew hopes to pounce you soon in game and do some EP4 hunting wiff you too! For some ppl not familiar wiff ep4 it Can be....tramatizing lol. Oh!, and....Welcome Home! =3
Back then I had the worst internet and I only played with my mother and friends. It was still fun and I actually still have my old memory cards with my old characters!

Back