Hey what's up people

Cosmic

If you squint really hard i look cool
Guildcard
I had years on the cube before my memory cards BOTH decided I needed to get a life and corrupted on me, and sprinkle plenty of nights spent with my brother and his roomy hunting on the Xbox. Couldn't count the hours and I'm probably glad I can't >.> . None of that time was spent online though so episode 4 will be a treat I'm sure. I'd like to get into a group of people that are willing to polish off my rust politely so I don't get my man feelings hurt :wacko:. Also kinda curious what would a player do when starting out here? I haven't had to start fresh without a 200 mag or starter rares since the cube days began for me in 2001 so cheeky advanced strats to start me off are welcome! So yeah if you see Cosmic in game gimme some love ;)

Ey, always good to see new players. Welcome to Ephinea, if you're looking for people to help you polish off that rust pretty much everyone here is super nice. Anyways I play a FOnewearl named Tsun and a RAcaseal named Edna so if you see either of those names it's probably me and I'd be glad to play the helpful veteran (for once.) What kinda characters do you play so I can keep an eye out for you?

Ey, always good to see new players. Welcome to Ephinea, if you're looking for people to help you polish off that rust pretty much everyone here is super nice. Anyways I play a FOnewearl named Tsun and a RAcaseal named Edna so if you see either of those names it's probably me and I'd be glad to play the helpful veteran (for once.) What kinda characters do you play so I can keep an eye out for you?
I haven't played yet but I went ahead and made myself a Hucast, Ramar, and a Hunewearl. I tend to roll a ranger they're easy to play and so damn enjoyable :cool:

I had years on the cube before my memory cards BOTH decided I needed to get a life and corrupted on me, and sprinkle plenty of nights spent with my brother and his roomy hunting on the Xbox. Couldn't count the hours and I'm probably glad I can't >.> . None of that time was spent online though so episode 4 will be a treat I'm sure. I'd like to get into a group of people that are willing to polish off my rust politely so I don't get my man feelings hurt :wacko:. Also kinda curious what would a player do when starting out here? I haven't had to start fresh without a 200 mag or starter rares since the cube days began for me in 2001 so cheeky advanced strats to start me off are welcome! So yeah if you see Cosmic in game gimme some love ;)
Squeeeeeee!!! Yet Another Old Guard Cuber returns to the fight! Wonderful to see you heeded the call of Nostalgia dear! Mew will try to not hurt or bruise any of your Proud wolf Machismo when she pounces you on sight! =3. As our Angel in training Tsunnies stated, Plenty of polite and caring players here who Love halping out. You're gonna Love it here! *Puts Cosmic-san on her POUNCE LIST!* Welcome Home! =3

*Looks upon Edna-chan with wet adoring eyes!* Already wanting to throw yourself into the fray as the Guardian Angel! <3!

*Looks upon Edna-chan with wet adoring eyes!* Already wanting to throw yourself into the fray as the Guardian Angel! <3!
I actually already did that last night. Found a beginner who hadn't quite grasped the controls yet and gave them some tips and a little help leveling up. I quite enjoyed it.

I haven't played yet but I went ahead and made myself a Hucast, Ramar, and a Hunewearl. I tend to roll a ranger they're easy to play and so damn enjoyable :cool:
I mainly meant character names, probably should've been more specific so my bad.

I actually already did that last night. Found a beginner who hadn't quite grasped the controls yet and gave them some tips and a little help leveling up. I quite enjoyed it.

I mainly meant character names, probably should've been more specific so my bad.
Psssssst.... think he said his name was Cosmic dear =3.

I don't think I've seen you online yet, our paths haven't crossed.

If you see a tall, white, shark-fin-head, level 200 HUcast, that'd be me.

Catch you in-game sometime. Welcome to the fold. Happy hunting! :)

Yeah playing this with friends growing up was good times. I played with my best friend and his brothers and then also in college with neighbors and those are some of my best video game memories.

Back