Hey There!

Sammiru

Guildcard
Grew up watching my dad play PSODC and played PSOGC and PSOBB with my family but never hit 200. Played every iteration of Phantasy Star following BB, but they never came close to pulling me in quite like PSOBB except for maybe Portable 2. So, I'm back to give it another go and liked the vanilla (with sprinkles?) experience advertised on this server.

I'll probably be more of a casual player as I'm busy with school and other projects, but I'm excited to get playing again!

Grew up watching my dad play PSODC and played PSOGC and PSOBB with my family but never hit 200. Played every iteration of Phantasy Star following BB, but they never came close to pulling me in quite like PSOBB except for maybe Portable 2. So, I'm back to give it another go and liked the vanilla (with sprinkles?) experience advertised on this server.

I'll probably be more of a casual player as I'm busy with school and other projects, but I'm excited to get playing again!
Welcome Home Sam Sam! =3

Welcome to Ephinea Sammiru! :)

(with sprinkles?)

Indeed we have some pretty neat and useful things added to the game here. Being able to change name and ID once before lvl 20, a bank shared between all your characters, the awesome PSO2 drop style etc... Sprinkles for everyone, but some can be turned off too if you don't want/need them (PSO2 drop can also be set to Classic PSO style which is better when you're soloing).

Here's the link to the Info Thread in case you need it. ;)

See ya around and feel free to ask if you need tips etc... :)

PSO2 drop can also be set to Classic PSO style which is better when you're soloing

They are actually the same when you are soloing. Changing it doesn't do anything.

It's not really possible to solo and kill monsters outside the PSO2 drop radius. It's huge.

They are actually the same when you are soloing. Changing it doesn't do anything.

Yup, my bad. I think I misunderstood the thread for the PSO2 drop style. I guess if only one player is in the group it should not affect the rates at all:

Quoted from the PSO2 Drop Style Thread:

In a PSO2 style multiplayer game, for each person who joins the group, the drop anything rate scales like so:

1P: 100% DAR
2P: 82% DAR
3P: 67% DAR
4P: 54% DAR

Back