Hey! New to Ephinea

Er0ths9899

Guildcard
Hey everyone,

New player to Ephinea here. I use to play on GC and even still do but the lack of convenient online brought me onto here.

I have never got to the late game proper (struggled with gear, mags, and just being a droid at times) but I have soloed into Ult on GC, I do now know more of what to do and more importantly NOT to do.

It has also been nice to see a lot of new people about recently (last time I gave this server a go it was quite weighted towards the long-term player, just nice to hang out with 'freshes').

Main is Eroth3 - HUcast just hit Ult (lvl 90ish) hope to see you guys in game :)

Hey everyone,

New player to Ephinea here. I use to play on GC and even still do but the lack of convenient online brought me onto here.

I have never got to the late game proper (struggled with gear, mags, and just being a droid at times) but I have soloed into Ult on GC, I do now know more of what to do and more importantly NOT to do.

It has also been nice to see a lot of new people about recently (last time I gave this server a go it was quite weighted towards the long-term player, just nice to hang out with 'freshes').

Main is Eroth3 - HUcast just hit Ult (lvl 90ish) hope to see you guys in game :)
EEEEEEeeeeee~!! *POUNCES and looks over Eroth3-san carefully wiff a warm giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up on our little tribe's shore! Don't be too hard on yourself as a 'Droid', dear! You're already over the first hump in terms of difficulty. Offline level requirements for Ultimate were lower...Soooo now that you've attained ULT Online....your pain and suffering for Endgame swag can 'Really begin! X3! Mew would has to venture a guess that the reason your first foray here yielded less 'fresh' faces was because PSO2 NGS wasn't released yet! Even today we are Still getting a LOT of Unhappy NGS warriors! So there are New players Everywhere~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too~! Welcome HOME~! =3

Back