Hey hey!

Minsc

Guildcard
I had the PSO itch so here I am.

My journey started way back when I bought my Dreamcast and copy of PSO ver. 1 on February 21, 2001. This game drew me in. To my name I own both PSO ver.1 and ver. 2, Ep. I&I and Ep. III for the Cube, Japanese and English copies of Zero and even PSU and it's expansion.

I'd like to get back in joining an active community. This looks like a nice place. I also want to play 8+ hours a day, the adult me screams otherwise. One thing I want to do is actually hit level 200. Hopefully before I turn 65. :D

You all can call me Minsc.

See you later.
> Everybody

I had the PSO itch so here I am.

My journey started way back when I bought my Dreamcast and copy of PSO ver. 1 on February 21, 2001. This game drew me in. To my name I own both PSO ver.1 and ver. 2, Ep. I&I and Ep. III for the Cube, Japanese and English copies of Zero and even PSU and it's expansion.

I'd like to get back in joining an active community. This looks like a nice place. I also want to play 8+ hours a day, the adult me screams otherwise. One thing I want to do is actually hit level 200. Hopefully before I turn 65. :D

You all can call me Minsc.

See you later.
> Everybody
EEEEEeeeeee! Another Old Guard Dreamcaster returns to the fold! VERY Happy to see an old Vet reliving their youth and already liking what they see here! 8hrs a day may be a bit much...but then again...purrsonally had a routine of logging on at 9pm then only logging off when the sun would chase mew back to her kitty coffin at 6am! Did this on SCHT server for years! looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff u soon Minsc-san! Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
I've already been playing too much. D: It really is like "coming home". If I'm smart then I'll aim for no more than an hour a day.

Currently I'm hunting with a RAmarl named Yesterday. My mains on the DC and GC were HUmar and HUcaseal respectively. While I have used the other character types, this will be the first time using a ranger as a main. Time to move back from the front lines. :)

Back