Hey Gang

DrinkMoxie

Hey Gang. I finally bit the bullet and jumped back into this game. I played a bit back in the day, right before the servers went for the big sleep. I also played a ton of the Gamecube version with my friend. We couldn't play online so we would just grind for hours and hours to find fancy gear that we couldn't show off to anyone. Now I'm back to relive my glory(?) days of being 16 or however old I was back then, working at McDonald's and playing this all night. Now I just need a stereo with a 5 disc changer + dual tape deck, my They Might Be Giants and Gogol Bordello CDs, and my Fugazi and Iron Maiden cassettes.

I don't quiiiiite remember how partying up or whatever works in this game, but I'll maybe be around if anyone wants to play

Welcome to ephinea :)

Hey welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy the community here. Also did we play with each other recently? I went by Leagult. Sorry if I screwed up and enjoy PSO again!

Hey Gang. I finally bit the bullet and jumped back into this game. I played a bit back in the day, right before the servers went for the big sleep. I also played a ton of the Gamecube version with my friend. We couldn't play online so we would just grind for hours and hours to find fancy gear that we couldn't show off to anyone. Now I'm back to relive my glory(?) days of being 16 or however old I was back then, working at McDonald's and playing this all night. Now I just need a stereo with a 5 disc changer + dual tape deck, my They Might Be Giants and Gogol Bordello CDs, and my Fugazi and Iron Maiden cassettes.

I don't quiiiiite remember how partying up or whatever works in this game, but I'll maybe be around if anyone wants to play
*POUNCES!* H...heeeey didnt mew mew just play with you tonight dear? <3 WELCOME HOME!!!

I'll be darned a lot of people read this. Yeah hey thanks to the folks who played with me. It was fun, or at least certainly fun-adjacent.

Back