Hey everyone!

GrissyElda

Greenill // HUnewearl
Guildcard
I'm Grissy, long time Sylverant player! I've been playing on ephinea for a good 20 hours now, loving every second of it! (except getting spit on by the poison lilys) Figured it was time to make an account here and introduce myself, hope to hunt and trade with all you lovely people soon enough! Thanks for being so welcoming and such a great community <3 Happy hunting -- I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I HOLD EXCALIBUR (not even then ;))

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-07 061608.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-07 061608.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 8
I'm Grissy, long time Sylverant player! I've been playing on ephinea for a good 20 hours now, loving every second of it! (except getting spit on by the poison lilys) Figured it was time to make an account here and introduce myself, hope to hunt and trade with all you lovely people soon enough! Thanks for being so welcoming and such a great community <3 Happy hunting -- I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I HOLD EXCALIBUR (not even then ;))
SQUEEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and HUGS Grissiiiies!* Glad to see you finally made your way into the forums, dear! This where you mew lurks in the shadows, in case you need her or her comrades <3! Welcome Home~! =3

Back