Hey everyone !

Kirtash

Guildcard
Hey everyone! Pleasure to meet you all, im Kirtash or Slash( whichever you'd like to call me, I go for both).

I'm a sorta old player returning to the game after several years away from the game, although I still remember some aspects of the game, some others I dont remember too well, hope no one gets mad at me for asking way too many questions.

First time I played PSO was on 2001 on Dreamcast, first game and the first console at the same time, I carried on playing the game for a long time, both offline and online, till my Dreamcast fried? for some unknown reason which I still have nightmares about to this day.

Anyhow dont have much else to add, (damn I'm slowly getting PTSD from presentations AGAIN , and from a vile women with a needle following me around on my first day back to PSO, think her name was Bad Juju?), just kidding. But hey, if you'd like to know me feel free to ask anything, ill reply the best way I can.

Hope we all get along, and cheers to the guys that followed and indulged me on my first missions back on PSO was really fun!

I'm slowly getting PTSD from presentations AGAIN , and from a vile women with a needle following me around on my first day back to PSO, think her name was Bad Juju?
@Harborer of Hope what did you do?!

Welcome new friend! Glad you decided to join us, and no noone will get mad at you for asking too many questions, the community here is pretty good. In fact last night someone was complaining Ephinea just wasn’t the same because everyone is TOO nice. Anyways if you see a black and purple FOnewearl named Tsun or a yellow RAcaseal named Edna those are me so feel free to say hi! I took it upon my self to follow Bad Jujus example by seeking out newer players and offering support. Although sadly I’ve been a tad busy lately what with life and what have you, but that’s not important.

Enjoy your stay here and welcome home.

So many new faces joining Ephinea! Welcome, welcome! You never quite PSO, you only take break. ;)

Hey everyone! Pleasure to meet you all, im Kirtash or Slash( whichever you'd like to call me, I go for both).

I'm a sorta old player returning to the game after several years away from the game, although I still remember some aspects of the game, some others I dont remember too well, hope no one gets mad at me for asking way too many questions.

First time I played PSO was on 2001 on Dreamcast, first game and the first console at the same time, I carried on playing the game for a long time, both offline and online, till my Dreamcast fried? for some unknown reason which I still have nightmares about to this day.

Anyhow dont have much else to add, (damn I'm slowly getting PTSD from presentations AGAIN , and from a vile women with a needle following me around on my first day back to PSO, think her name was Bad Juju?), just kidding. But hey, if you'd like to know me feel free to ask anything, ill reply the best way I can.

Hope we all get along, and cheers to the guys that followed and indulged me on my first missions back on PSO was really fun!
*Licks a Fanged Grin* Welllll....JuJu has Two things in her medical bag...KISSES aaand...NEEDLES! lol! <3!

Your Dreamcast most likely crashed because it is the superior gaming system, and Sega operates at the highest level of gaming efficiency known to man.

That being said, I'm so glad you're back! It's always nice to see new old faces. Let me know if you ever want to hunker down and spam some quests. Welcome to Ephinea!

Your Dreamcast most likely crashed because it is the superior gaming system, and Sega operates at the highest level of gaming efficiency known to man.

That being said, I'm so glad you're back! It's always nice to see new old faces. Let me know if you ever want to hunker down and spam some quests. Welcome to Ephinea!
But ofcourse, when its running over 900000 fps it's bound to be considered the best gaming system that mankind has ever known, plus I vaguely remember by the time that it fried, the egg that was on top of the table was cooked... I wonder why xD

*Licks a Fanged Grin* Welllll....JuJu has Two things in her medical bag...KISSES aaand...NEEDLES! lol! <3!
That and Starcraft references, namely "State the nature of your medical emergency", but alas t'was fun thing haha.

But anyway, thank you for the warm welcome.

But ofcourse, when its running over 900000 fps it's bound to be considered the best gaming system that mankind has ever known, plus I vaguely remember by the time that it fried, the egg that was on top of the table was cooked... I wonder why xD

That and Starcraft references, namely "State the nature of your medical emergency", but alas t'was fun thing haha.

But anyway, thank you for the warm welcome.
Heheheh....Mew kinda imagines herself popping up in a room with her nurse form like this....
<3

Back