Hey everyone

nui_harime

So I just figured I'd make an introduction post seeing as I have nobody's guild card yet. I just downloaded the game and made a FOnewearl. I was playing v3 on the Wii but was playing offline. I played on the GC and XB back in the day. I was around level 180 on my highest character. I think I've played on a different private server in the past too. Anyways Ephinea seems really friendly and I'd love to make friends online. This is my favorite game and I'm really hoping to stay for awhile. See you on Ragol! My ign is Nisekoi<3

welcomewelcome to EPHINEA!~
wii... gc...xbox..? oof. still sane from all the offline playing?
tehe
enjoy your stay! n.n

So I just figured I'd make an introduction post seeing as I have nobody's guild card yet. I just downloaded the game and made a FOnewearl. I was playing v3 on the Wii but was playing offline. I played on the GC and XB back in the day. I was around level 180 on my highest character. I think I've played on a different private server in the past too. Anyways Ephinea seems really friendly and I'd love to make friends online. This is my favorite game and I'm really hoping to stay for awhile. See you on Ragol! My ign is Nisekoi<3
Eeeeeeeeee!! MOAR Old Guard Veterans hearing the call to Nostalgia! Can see already a few of our tribe have welcomed you with open paws! =3. Not gonna grill you for what 'other....ew...server' you must've stepped into dear, but you're OURS now dammit! <3! And with a little time before our Xmas season/event creeps upon us, you'll be well beyond your previous best of 180...which is only "HALFWAY" to 200 believe or not X3! Niseko-san seems easy enuff a name to remember to POUNCE on Sight! >=3 Looking forward to playing wiff you! Welcome Home! =3

Eeeeeeeeee!! MOAR Old Guard Veterans hearing the call to Nostalgia! Can see already a few of our tribe have welcomed you with open paws! =3. Not gonna grill you for what 'other....ew...server' you must've stepped into dear, but you're OURS now dammit! <3! And with a little time before our Xmas season/event creeps upon us, you'll be well beyond your previous best of 180...which is only "HALFWAY" to 200 believe or not X3! Niseko-san seems easy enuff a name to remember to POUNCE on Sight! >=3 Looking forward to playing wiff you! Welcome Home! =3
Thank you so much!!! You're so friendly!! Such a warm welcome! <3

Thank you so much!!! You're so friendly!! Such a warm welcome! <3
Awwwww Thank you dear! It's not Just Mew that's friendly...we're ALL pretty Warm and Fuzzy here! Those of us who expose themselves as Trolls or other toxic entities are often Drummed out or Kicked screaming into the Void like a Soggy Soccer Ball!!! >=3

*POUNCEDEDED!* <3!

Back