help: stuck

Dr. C

Guildcard
Hi everyone!

I am loving seasons, and now I am level 118, which is the highest I've ever been on any character!!!

I have a Hucast, with great weapons, a hell raygun, jizrei, and hit charge vulcans, and a chainsawd. All seasons, and it has been fantastic until about now.

But I seem to be stuck. I like to solo for quick and fun games, but soloing is now too easy (forest/caves ult) or way too difficult or tedious (everything else?)

My big question: Am I ultimately limited as a hunter? I find that the enemies have significant advantages over me, unlike PSP2 where I can roll and dodge, I find it difficult to deal with Morfos, Delbiters, Dorphans, etc.

Am I limited by my class, or if I grind enough levels, will this get better? Am I just too low for the upper half of ultimate mode?

What should I do? Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer!

Too low maybe/lack of gear, you are doing solomode right?

Use more arrest/freeze traps. Hell handgun series for morfos, try and get a v50x unit.

Huct is the best char in the game, so yes, with levels it will get better.

recruit a tech user to paint shifta/deband on you and jellen/zalure on your foes

If your doing solo I would recomend hunting these: S-red blades / Twin Blaze / Arrest Raygun to what you already have. (For multi too)

Sreds will give you a lvl 3 shifta/deband for extra damage.
Twin Blaze special does gifoie this will stop the initial charge of delbiters/dorphons etc whilst also allowing you to set up traps (this gifoie wil blow your trap up instantly). In which you can either A.) Use a freeze trap (Delbiter/Bringer etc) or B.) Use your arrest gun (dorphon).

Learning how to combo is also very effective in your gameplay. Using NHS (CV's) and NNS (Arrest/Hell rayguns) rather than NSS or SSS really helps with your accuracy/ata. Also on that note you can learn SNS glitching.

Make sure to have your ATA maxed with arm units early + get smartlink, as well as v501/2 for arrest/hell.
Also learn to trapshoot (This is where you do not move and shoot your trap the instant it is set, the INSTANT it is set right above your head, it's so much better/efficient/faster than setting moving away and shooting or waiting for it to go off by itself). When trapshooting you always align facing south so you can use mechguns and CK enemies same time.

Make sure to utalize your traps. Freezeing big enemies, confusing large groups (not sinows/gorans due to warping, always freeze them) and using your damage for multiple things: Stopping Zu dive, stopping enemy initial charge, one shot slime (if in spawn spot), bringing Gi Gue down faster, stacking on lizards for damage.

Morfos you can avoid lasers 100% if you learn their spawn or move the camera fast. If your camera does not face or see them the laser does not penetrate you. So have the camera face a different way and use auto-aim to shoot them down. NNS with Hell raygun.

Oh and even with cast nerf to demons getting a hit raygun/SoF will help with Girtabululululuulululu's and even dorphons other enemies if your dmg is not high yet.

In a party get a FO to SDJZ and as a HUcast your already broken, lvls will only make you more broken in terms of ATP. So enjoy the ride and just learn what you need to play better.

Don't forget about slicers too, DoBand Charge Diska with SNS glitching are OP, not to mention Srank weaponry like Arrest/Hell Juctter/Diska which are fantastic itemsto save up for.

This guide has all the info you need in regards to gameplay so check it out. Just use ALT+F to search what you need since it's pretty damn big.

Last edited:
I also took some time to read the linked guide provided by Spuz and gathered a bunch of useful information! TBH Dr. C, me being a Hunewearl I feel like you have a better chance of moving forward at that level than I do :p

However, if we were to combine forces, your traps + my support spells would make things a ton easier!

I also don't enjoy gambling in real life anymore... but Coren on the other hand... If you don't know who Coren is, save some money and give him a visit on each day of the week! (Different potential rewards)

Back