Help Me Choose New name for RAcaseal and win 15PDs ClOSED! Zen is Winner.

Top Name Choice for RAcaseal!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XiCwoodXi

Guildcard
EDIT, I misspelled FrozenWood and now i cant change it, but thats what it is supposed to be! Just giving heads up.

POLL WILL CLOSE ON JAN 12 2018

OK so these are the top 10 names i have chosen as potential names for my RAcaseal. You can only cast one vote and results can be viewed without voting, the poll will close out in 7 days and whoever has most votes will Win, The 2nd and 3rd runner ups, I will offer a free mag of your choice out of my inventory. If no significant votes occur, ill just make the final decision on my own with no 2nd or 3rd runner ups if i have to choose.

This was tough picking only 10 names out all the names given, So many good names in such a short time!!

If I ever need to rename another character, be on the lookout for another one of these in the future.
Thank you guys and girls for participating!

Okay guy so I'm going to go ahead and close the submission for names right now.

I'm going to pick five to seven of my favorite ones and I will throw up a poll in a few hours and let you guys weigh in on the decision! If the poll doesn't get any significant votes, I'll just make the decision in two to three days and announce the winner on this post!

Thank you guys and gals for taking the time out of your day in coming up with these creative name suggestions! It's much appreciated!

I'm asking the public's help to rename her and maybe even her Looks.

All I ask for is to keep the name to at most 2-3 syllables, Ray>der>wood, Old>Wood, Sis>ta>wood etc. you can check out my other names for my mag cards if you wish to get an idea of the names im seeking.

If you think the looks should be changed along with your name suggestion, please post a Picture of a RAcaseal you have made and the Name and it will be considered for the drawing.

I'll let the thread run for a few days and choose the winner of the name and picture that I like. For your Help, I can compensate you 15 PDs for taking the time out of your day to help me with this small problem of mine xD! Thank you!

I'll even put more weight on a picture with more likes than others, but that also won't be the only thing that determines the winner.

EDIT: ill toss in a free mag as well.

Copy of RACASEAL REP KAMA.png

Last edited:
MoneyWood
Mo>ney>wood
Inspired by Floyd Money Mayweather
Cause we all know you got them stacks on stacks of Pds

I was totally gonna say Maidwood, too.

Also thought of Maplewood (purple/green), Cyberwood (Light Blue), CCwood (after Code Geass C.C.), Redwood (literally just a red RAca), and Ellewood (from Eleanor and Cwood, after the given name Eliwood).

May post pictures later!

I was totally gonna say Maidwood, too.

Also thought of Maplewood (purple/green), Cyberwood (Light Blue), CCwood (after Code Geass C.C.), Redwood (literally just a red RAca), and Ellewood (from Eleanor and Cwood, after the given name Eliwood).

May post pictures later!
Ok awesome! Thanks for the suggestions! I really like those!

I always think outside the box. If you would consider putting the wood 1st there is more cool names like woodcould, woodworld, woodshould, goodwood, goodywoody
Gl

Back