Hello!

Lewnatic

Guildcard
Hello! Longtime PSO player returning to the world of Ragol.

I was a frequent player on Schthack during its prime back in 2008/9/10. Picked up Ultima in 2015 briefly, had fun but found the over abundance of tweaks to be a bit off putting and they encouraged you to spend money.

I'm current a level 6 RAmar (Whitill). I'm enjoying the 200% experience, but does anyone have any decent tips for someone starting fresh with no access to a Lv 200 mag/rare equipment? I don't want to burn out shooting at Evil Sharks with a rifle for weeks...

Hello! Longtime PSO player returning to the world of Ragol.

I was a frequent player on Schthack during its prime back in 2008/9/10. Picked up Ultima in 2015 briefly, had fun but found the over abundance of tweaks to be a bit off putting and they encouraged you to spend money.

I'm current a level 6 RAmar (Whitill). I'm enjoying the 200% experience, but does anyone have any decent tips for someone starting fresh with no access to a Lv 200 mag/rare equipment? I don't want to burn out shooting at Evil Sharks with a rifle for weeks...
*Winces at mention of our old home and that....ew...Ultima* Very Glad to has u among us Lew-san! Best tip mew can find for you if alone and she can't find her way to you soon....SELL just about everything you find and FEED FEED FEED that mag to prep yourself for a TTF among our family members! <3 Yes, starting over sucks big floppy donkey....but with our lil' holiday exp boost, even with a paultry MAG...things will still get more fun after u reach 20, and the 'good' stuff starts falling =3. Hope to pounce and play wiff u soon! Welcome Home! =3

Welcome back to PSO. A lot of us on Ephinea were from Schthack days. We see a lot of new players also though.

Back