Hello

Rogue100

Hey there, I've been playing on Ephinea for a few days now, so you may have seen me on a bit already. Just thought I'd introduce myself here. As seems to be the case with a lot of people here, I'm new to this server, but not to PSO. I played on XBox Live quite a bit back in the day, and then more recently on Schtserv, at least until they lost all their character data a little while back.

I enjoy C-mode, so hoping to find some more who are up for it, though am a bit rusty, so may make some mistakes. Got in a few stages already, and looking for more.

My current character is a Fonewearl, and all my characters will incorporate Rogue into their character name in some form or another, so you should be able to tell it's me if you see me online.

Welcome to Ephinea, and there is a great market for cmode here. I personally don't do cmode, but I know a lot do. Glad you're here, and hope that you enjoy your stay!

Hey there, I've been playing on Ephinea for a few days now, so you may have seen me on a bit already. Just thought I'd introduce myself here. As seems to be the case with a lot of people here, I'm new to this server, but not to PSO. I played on XBox Live quite a bit back in the day, and then more recently on Schtserv, at least until they lost all their character data a little while back.

I enjoy C-mode, so hoping to find some more who are up for it, though am a bit rusty, so may make some mistakes. Got in a few stages already, and looking for more.

My current character is a Fonewearl, and all my characters will incorporate Rogue into their character name in some form or another, so you should be able to tell it's me if you see me online.
Rouge-saaaan! Think mew mew had pounced u already didn't she? <3

Back