Hello!

Skyefallen

Hi there! I am Skyefallen, a new recruit to Ephinea. A Purplenum RAmarl, currently lv 45'ish.

I started playing PSO back on GC EP 1&2, Mostly Offline. I managed to get all the way to 157 on a whitill HUmar back then, and the save file corrupted. Then made a Skyly HUneweral that made it to 140 or so before I finally stopped playing.

Been hanging out in mostly my own games so far, and met quite a few people. Had a really awesome first experience when MewPlushie busted in on my locked game (when i was trying to teach a friend the basics). She helped us defeat the dragon that we had wiped on a few times, and gave us a nice starter set of items (meseta and telepipes, etc).

I'm already hooked again. If you see my game, feel free to join! (usually my name as the title)

Also, I'm looking for a mag breeder (Or someone that has a spare 200 mag laying around that is good for a RAmarl). Let me know if you are interested in helping out! I'm pretty bad with feeding charts and math...

Thanks for reading :)

Sky-saaaaan! <3 lol You make mew sound like some kinda shady Entity....=P. Sorry if she startled you, and that monies and telepipes were the most she could do...Ryuker tech discs are hard to stumble upon for some reason here. Very Happy your passion for this game has rekindled....Aaaaand you brought a battle buddy to get addicted too! =3 Welcome to our little Tribe...Hope to pounce u again soon...but most of all... Welcome Home! =3

oooWWWCH. Mayu remembers when her gamecube file corrupted too! all the gear and levels down the drain. :(

but WELCOME TO EPHINEA!! enjoy your stay and your non-corrupted files. <3 (hopefully)

Back