Hello!

Xemni

Guildcard
Hey, I'm returning to this game after quite a bit of a hiatus from the PSO scene in general. I started out mainly offline on PSO GC. Used to drag the gamecube around to friends houses, and we'd do 4 player co-op regularly together.

My first online Experience was with PSO PC on Schtserv, when I was around 7 or 8 years old I believe, might of been 9 or 10 (I even had a forum account and posted regularly, but i'll keep that old handle to my self :^) some things should remain gone). I played PSO PC, up until they dropped PSOBB, and swapped over immediately, and played for a few years casually. I quit after hitting around level 160 on my HUmar, as I moved to a home without internet. I'm now 24 years old, and have come back to this game when a discussion between friends on discord in regards to "what game got us into online gaming" brought PSO up. Immediately searched around for Schtserv, and saw that it wasn't anything like its former self, and that evidently my character was gone due to server issues.

Looking forward to continuing the SJS hunt, and playing this old game

Last edited:
Hey, I'm returning to this game after quite a bit of a hiatus from the PSO scene in general. I started out mainly offline on PSO GC. Used to drag the gamecube around to friends houses, and we'd do 4 player co-op regularly together.

My first online Experience was with PSO PC on Schtserv, when I was around 7 or 8 years old I believe, might of been 9 or 10 (I even had a forum account and posted regularly, but i'll keep that old handle to my self :^) some things should remain gone). I played PSO PC, up until they dropped PSOBB, and swapped over immediately, and played for a few years casually. I quit after hitting around level 160 on my HUmar, as I moved to a home without internet. I'm now 24 years old, and have come back to this game when a discussion between friends on discord in regards to "what game got us into online gaming" brought PSO up. Immediately searched around for Schtserv, and saw that it wasn't anything like its former self, and that evidently my character was gone due to server issues.

Looking forward to continuing the SJS hunt, and playing this old game
MOST if not All of us here are Scht refugees dear. We share your disgust and empathy towards the demise of our once happy home. Buuuut as u can see we not only made Ephinea our New Home...but we've Never been Happier! Very Glad u like it here and of course......Welcome Home! =3

Its unfortunate, but not surprising. There were always rumors flying around about the new server admin, when Schthack stepped down. I think the only thing I was really shocked about, was the fact there wasn't a back up of the character database d: pretty no brainer to back stuff up routinely lol

but i'm happy to be here, it feels like the better part of the scht community came over here, while the cancer stayed, or moved on somewhere else. Definitely feels more welcoming, and has been fun so far. Grinded out level 60 pretty quickly, should be in ultimate soonish. 2x exp event op

I don't see how 2x helps me that much tbh ^^;
I am not leveling that fast, at least, I think.

I started a ramarl on saturday and I just got off it today at level 92 o: its helping me

Depends on what quests you do. Spam TTF, spam ep4 max attack quests, etc.

Back