Hello :)

PhotonDrop

Guildcard
Hi everyone! I'm an old PSO GC player as well as the short-lived PSOBB official server. A few weeks ago I got nostalgic and started playing again, offline, by myself. While that was fun, I wanted something more! A certain fansite recently lifted their restriction on discussing private servers, so I heard about this place and thought I'd check it out. After playing a few hours I am thrilled to be back online.

I play a red-haired HUne by the same name, so if you see me online feel free to say hi. :)

Welcome to Ephinea PhotonDrop. We'll surely run into each other again really soon in the lobby (yeah I noticed you were there, couldn't really miss those awesome red hairs). :)

Hi everyone! I'm an old PSO GC player as well as the short-lived PSOBB official server. A few weeks ago I got nostalgic and started playing again, offline, by myself. While that was fun, I wanted something more! A certain fansite recently lifted their restriction on discussing private servers, so I heard about this place and thought I'd check it out. After playing a few hours I am thrilled to be back online.

I play a red-haired HUne by the same name, so if you see me online feel free to say hi. :)
OOOOOOOooooo Another GameCuber returns to the fight! Mew is certainly looking forward to this new Red haired HUney to pounce and play with! We're Very Happy you like it here already dear! PSO-World has restrictions on mentioning private servers? That must've been messy. See you on Ragol! Oh....and Welcome Home!! =3

Last edited:
Back