Hello :)

jdude0822

Guildcard
Hey! I'm new to the private server (Lv 36 RAcast). Used to play on GameCube offline only with friends until around Lv 60 and then a bit later on a PSOBB private server for a good bit. I had a Lv 200 force and on there but they got deleted :'). That was years ago and just had the itch to play again and wanted to say hi.

Also wanted to say thanks to the people who have been putting a lot of time and energy into various plugins and enhancements to the game. The HD UI is absolutely fantastic as well as all the launcher graphics enhancements available. The extra plugin framework and plugins to show my xp, meseta, and have a timer are honestly super useful. Was curious if anyone knew how text worked across different facets in the game (player chat, player names, inventory / menu text) in terms of its resolution. Maybe was interested in looking into making it less fuzzy. I'm unfamiliar with phantasy star online modding, but I am a decently experienced programmer who isn't afraid to poke around and figure things out. Just wanted to ask before doing any investigation myself first.

Anyway good to be playing again and hope I'll see some of you around :)

Hey! I'm new to the private server (Lv 36 RAcast). Used to play on GameCube offline only with friends until around Lv 60 and then a bit later on a PSOBB private server for a good bit. I had a Lv 200 force and on there but they got deleted :'). That was years ago and just had the itch to play again and wanted to say hi.

Also wanted to say thanks to the people who have been putting a lot of time and energy into various plugins and enhancements to the game. The HD UI is absolutely fantastic as well as all the launcher graphics enhancements available. The extra plugin framework and plugins to show my xp, meseta, and have a timer are honestly super useful. Was curious if anyone knew how text worked across different facets in the game (player chat, player names, inventory / menu text) in terms of its resolution. Maybe was interested in looking into making it less fuzzy. I'm unfamiliar with phantasy star online modding, but I am a decently experienced programmer who isn't afraid to poke around and figure things out. Just wanted to ask before doing any investigation myself first.

Anyway good to be playing again and hope I'll see some of you around :)
EEEEEEEeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and sniffs all over the jdude-san carefully with a sad smile~!* Hmmmmm...hasing a "lvl 200 FO being deleteded" sounds all too painfully familiar. MOST, if not All of us here are also SCHTHACK refugee/Survivors, dear. Which makes your return to PSO all the more redeeming! Your lvl 36 RAcast will fit right in and find plenty of smiling and scarred warpainted faces willing to help regain your lost mojo! Mew includeded~! <3! And yes, we has quite a few passionate and talented players/staff who's efforts has added Quality of Life 'SPRINKLES' to our VANILLA existence! Aaaaand you being "a decently experienced programmer" could prolly find yourself wanting to volunteer some ideas or experiences wiff the server gods later? =3 Wonderful to include you among us, luv! Welcome HOME~! =3

Welcome back to PSO! A shame to hear about your deleted character, but it's good that it hasn't discouraged you from playing again!

EEEEEEEeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and sniffs all over the jdude-san carefully with a sad smile~!* Hmmmmm...hasing a "lvl 200 FO being deleteded" sounds all too painfully familiar. MOST, if not All of us here are also SCHTHACK refugee/Survivors, dear. Which makes your return to PSO all the more redeeming! Your lvl 36 RAcast will fit right in and find plenty of smiling and scarred warpainted faces willing to help regain your lost mojo! Mew includeded~! <3! And yes, we has quite a few passionate and talented players/staff who's efforts has added Quality of Life 'SPRINKLES' to our VANILLA existence! Aaaaand you being "a decently experienced programmer" could prolly find yourself wanting to volunteer some ideas or experiences wiff the server gods later? =3 Wonderful to include you among us, luv! Welcome HOME~! =3
Sorry to hear that, for sure not trying to come in and start giving orders on how the server is built and run but just interested in experimenting on some little projects for now. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome back to PSO! A shame to hear about your deleted character, but it's good that it hasn't discouraged you from playing again!
Thanks. In all reality even though it was a pretty big time investment loss, its alright. The journey of building a character has always been more interesting than post Lv 200 content.

Back