Hello

Jibax

Guildcard
Hi,
I'm new here ! I used to play this game on the gamecube when i was a teenager without an internet connection and while looking for it randomely I found this server so I registered and here I am !
Actually I just found a photon drop on my way to the dragon I think I just lucked out, what would you recommend that I get with it ? I saw a frozen shooter in the trades forum I think I might just get that to kickstart my char (when I'm able to wield it tho)

Hi there and welcome to Ephinea. I also played PSO on the GC in my teenage years but I did play online. While online was fun it was filled with hackers and people spamming
penis
symbol chats all day.

But that's besides to point I hope you have fun and I have some new characters to level up so I might see you online some time. Yes the FS is a great weapon what class or classes are you playing as if you don't mind me asking.

Last edited:
I play RAmar I'm lvl15 ATM I used to play HUmar on the gc I had a lvl100+ I don't remember exactly. I just met with someone who sold me the FS he gave me a bunch of freebies to go with it :D

Salut Jibax ^w^,
PSO est un jeu formidable et, évidemment, jouer online décuple le plaisir qu'il apporte ! Bienvenue !
La probabilité de droper un Photon Drop est de 1/2000 sur tous les monstres et sur chaque niveau de difficulté.
Ce n'est donc pas plus rare d'en trouver dès le niveau Normal, mais oui, tu as été chanceux >^w^<.
Le dépenser pour l'achat d'un Frozen Shooter est un excellent choix, car c'est une arme essentielle pour un RAnger.

Back